It's in the park. That means you go to sleep to the sound of Yosemite Falls, which is outside your window. You wake up and walk 50 feet to breakfast. In the evenings, after a day of hiking or touring, you can choose from the cafeteria, the restaurant or the great lodge bar. We tried them all and loved them each for different reasons. The restaurant had good American bistro fare. The cafeteria was great for breakfast and lunch and snacks, but the bar had the best food! Great chili and salads that were perfect after a long day's hike.
The hotel itself is a national park hotel, so you're not looking for the Ritz. But many of the rooms, including ours, have been recently renovated and have a nice, new shower and comfortable beds. I love the raw wood furniture and the little deck as well.
We might stay somewhere else for a little more luxury - but for convenience, location and price, this is an unbeatable deal. Book early (like months in advance).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Yosemite Valley Lodge is a favorite choice for families and large groups. Its close proximity to Yosemite Falls makes it the perfect base camp for exploring Yosemite National Park. Its glass and wood architecture work in unity with the surroundings and the ample windows allow in the bright mountain sunshine while providing remarkable views. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Otel and getaroom.com so you can book your Yosemite Valley Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Yosemite Lodge At The Falls
- Yosemite Hotel National Park
- Yosemite Lodge Falls
- Yosemite Ca
- Yosemite View Lodge
- Yosemite Hotel At The Falls
- Lodge Reservation Yosemite
- Lodge Yosemite
- Yosemite Lodge Hotel
- Yosemite Falls Lodge