Book In Advance
More Information

Ways to Experience Echo Adventure Cooperative
from $307.70
More Info
All reviews walking tour fly fish private tour yosemite valley bryant groveland elisabeth mindfulness guide hike snow
Selected filters
Reviewed April 30, 2017

We did a private guided hike along an abandoned and unmarked stagecoach road with Jamie. He was great and we had a really wonderful visit with him in the lead. He took us several other lesser known spots and pointed out things that we otherwise would have missed. He could have talked all day about interesting facts and history, but took a lot of time to me to listen to what we wanted from the experience so he could tailor his talks to us and the kids. We were also really impressed by the company after Jamie told us more about their mission and their model. Obviously I highly recommend Echo and their guide Jamie.

Date of experience: April 2017
1  Thank Everett T
Elisabeth B, Owner at Echo Adventure Cooperative, responded to this reviewResponded May 2, 2017

Thank you so much Everett T.! I know I can speak for Jamie and the rest of Echo when I say the pleasure was all ours!

Reviewed October 21, 2016 via mobile

Good people who know what they're doing and ACTUALLY care! You won't be disappointed with this wild, grizzly crew. I'm so impressed by the knowledge and history I was able to receive from these guides. Make sure to ask questions and indulge in their wisdom. Nothing but complete satisfaction. Best company this side of the Rockys!!!!

1  Thank Lydia_goes
Elisabeth B, Founding Member at Echo Adventure Cooperative, responded to this reviewResponded October 22, 2016

Hello Lydia_goes! Thank you so much for the kind review; we are truly flattered!

Reviewed October 18, 2016 via mobile

I have been on several guided trips in North America. This by far is the best outfit!! Bryant was very knowledgeable of the surroundings. He was also very patient and encouraging to everyone on this beautiful excursion.

1  Thank Carisa C

Bryant was so excited to hear that you and your family enjoyed your time so much! He asks that you please pass hugs around to your little ones for him, and say hello if you ever find yourself in the Yosemite region again!

Thank you so much!

Reviewed October 12, 2016 via mobile

I recently tried fly fishing for the first time in my senior life. Bryant was my guide and teacher and I had a ball and he helped me catch a beautiful rainbow trout

Date of experience: October 2016

Thank you TulsaCarol! Bryant is still talking about that big rainbow you caught and how much fun he had on your trip. Thank you so much for taking the time to review us and we hope to see you again next season!

Reviewed October 9, 2016

Had a amazing day fly fishing and sight seeing with Bryant. I will definitely have to do it again!! Highly recommend everyone to check it out.

Date of experience: September 2016

Thank you so much for the great review Ashlee P.

Bryant was thrilled to hear that you and your family had as much fun as he did on your fly fishing and sightseeing trip!