“An Amazing Manager!!! (Otis Gillum)”

Geyser Grill at Old Faithful Snow Lodge
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Takeout
Boston, Massachusetts
“An Amazing Manager!!! (Otis Gillum)”
Reviewed July 13, 2014

I have never written a review on TripAdvisor, but I felt compelled to write because of an amazing person who manages the Geyser Grill. While my family waited for our food, I watched the manager (Otis Gillum) be exceptionally nice and accommodating to everyone with various issues. When we realized we lost our car rental keys, Otis went so far out of his way to help us that I was genuinely moved by his kindness. He doesn't know us and helping us wasn't his responsibility but he went around the restaurant, checked under tables and actually went down to the trash floor and sifted through the trash in the hopes of finding our keys in the thought that we may have accidentally thrown the keys away. In the end, he found the keys at a lost & found area. He is the kind of person that you rarely meet who does everything he can to help people and I wanted to make sure people understand what kind of amazing person they can expect to meet when they go to this restaurant.

• Visited July 2014

Saint Louis, Missouri
“Good food fair price”
Reviewed July 9, 2014

We enjoyed a nice lunch, my wife had the yogurt I had the salmon, and my son had a burger. The fries were good too.
The dining area was clean and comfortable.

Visited May 2014
1 Thank BrienNVanessa
Fayetteville, Georgia, United States
“Gross processed meat”
Reviewed July 7, 2014

I had higher expectations for this place. It turned out to be a concession stand with poor quality food. Would not recommend or go back.

Visited July 2014
Las Vegas, Nevada
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great food for the price!”
Reviewed July 6, 2014

I was a little worried at first of getting raped on the price of food at this eatery since it was at a historic site...but I was SO wrong!! The price was outstanding for the quality of the food! It was delicious, we came back again the second day for more!!

Visited June 2014
Saint Louis, Missouri
“Affordable and good”
Reviewed June 30, 2014

I liked this restaurant. The food was good. There was a bison burger special at lunch on both days that I went there. The burger is thinner, 4oz, but very good. The fries were hot and fresh. There are two drink stations for soda and refills. The second time I came by I got the fish and fries. They were also hot and delicious. There was a wait for the food this time and tables were hard to come by. Like most if the Yellowstone restaurants, this one was noisy.

• Visited June 2014