“Bar and dinner”

Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Reservations
Buenos Aires, Argentina
“Bar and dinner”
Reviewed August 28, 2014

The bar at the diner was really nice. The service there was extraordinary, always attentive to our needs.
Later we went to have dinner and the food was really nice, the service was prompt and the waitress nice and friendly. We were also lucky to see some deers walking around the hotel from our table.

Willis, Texas, United States
“Food and Service...Excellent”
Reviewed August 27, 2014

My wife and I started our Yellowstone vacation in Mammoth. We stayed at the cabins and ate here in the Dining Room. They had a breakfast buffet that was really good. I chose the Huevos Rancheros which was service in a cast iron skillet, so good. We also had dinner here and I highly recommend the spinach-artichoke dip. They grill the pita bread and it was great!

To top it off, the service was outstanding. Friendly, prompt and knowledgeable. Tori was our favorite hostess but they were all very nice and professional.

Would definitely recommend.

(Please note: I consider the value with respect to the expected park prices. I anticipate that the cost will be more so my consideration of the value or cost is subjective.)

1 Thank Joe B
Markham, Ontario, Canada
“Nice food with good services”
Reviewed August 26, 2014

We arrived the restaurant at around 6:30pm without reservation. Luckily, we didn't have to wait and were served quite quickly. The pasta is amazing, very creamy and I love it. My husband had the bison burger, quite good as well. The kids meal was OK, they liked the bow tie pasta. The kids were giving activity book and crayons, which kept them busy for a while. LOL

NYC
“Great Breakfast”
Reviewed August 20, 2014

This was our first meal experience in the park. We got here midway through breakfast and was pleasantly surprised at the amount, and quality of the food served.

We only ever ate breakfast here, because Mammoth was our base camp for a few days, but it was an excellent breakfast the 3 days we were there. Coffee was good, eggs were good, pancakes, toast, and hash browns, all delicious. Don't underestimate a good breakfast.

They have a buffet, but unless you're really hungry, it's not worth it, just get the individual items you want, it will probably be $2 more.

• Visited June 2014
4 Thank lord-xeon
Dublin, California
“It is ok”
Reviewed August 17, 2014

You do not have many choices in dining at Yellowstone National Park. This restaurant is at a major tourist spot (Mammoth Hot Springs) so it can be hard to find a parking spot. The food and services are just so-so. I was surprised that they charge $5 an hour for using their wifi as a customer, should be free in my opinion since we are paying high priced food there.

2 Thank jht_us