“Wow!”

$229.00*
and up
Yellowstone National Park and Wildlife Small-Group Tour
More attraction details
Owner description: A spectacular waterfall located in Canyon Country.
Reviewed August 6, 2012

The most beautiful falls that I've ever seen. Must be seen. Easy to get to, a little walking and stairs involved but not much.

Reviewed August 6, 2012

The Lower Falls area is spectacular. I walked to the upper part (Brink of Lower Falls) which has a great view of the river coming down from the Upper Falls and the river after it goes over the brink. The trail down to the viewpoint is not too steep, seemed to be accessible for almost everyone if they took their time.
Next, I went to Lookout Point which is up near the rim of the canyon and easily accessible by anyone from the road. I noticed another trail leading down to Red Rock Point and decided to make that one too. The trail was fairly long and quite a drop in elevation from the rim so not too bad going down but, , , a little strenuous coming back up. The view from Red Rock Point is incredible though and well worth the hike if you can make it. There are places to sit and rest on the trail, beside streams and in the shade if you need them.

Reviewed August 4, 2012

We have viewed the lower falls from multiple points over our last couple of visits to Yellowstone. It never ceases to amaze me, especially the view from the brink of the falls. In my opinion the best views of the falls along the canyon are Lookout Point, and Artist Point. Lookout Point being the closer one to the falls of the two. If you are willing to hike for a view my favorite is brink of the lower falls, I did not think that the view from Uncle Toms trail was worth the stairs/hike.

6  Thank rainn2001
Reviewed August 3, 2012

This is our second visit and so glad we went again. We both love water falls and this is one you don't want to miss!

Reviewed August 1, 2012

We did this and the upper falls inside of 2 hours. You can walk dow from the upper falls but it's easier to get here if you park in the Artist View parking lot.