“Highly Recommended !!!” 5 of 5 bubbles

Hampton Inn Seneca Falls
Ranked #1 of 4 Hotels in Seneca Falls
“Highly Recommended !!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 23, 2014

My husband and I stayed at this hotel for a Anniversary get away. We were on a motorcycle trip around the Finger Lakes. We were first greeted with warm cookies and hot chocolate, a speedy friendly check in, and recommendation for a late take out dinner. We were offered to park the motorcycle under the entrance canopy (which was a first out of ALL our hotel stays). I cannot say enough wonderful things about the bed. Quality of the bed was top notch along with the bed linens/pillows, and changed duvet covers after every guests stay. The breakfast was great, the eggs were actually warm, the orange juice was not watered down, everything was very clean and the staff was incredibly friendly, and helpful. There were no cookies on our second night there, but we were given complimentary water, which was so appreciated. We also had another great recommendation for a dinner restaurant and we loved it. Great experience, Great location, Great Trip!

• 5 of 5 bubbles

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (45)
Maine
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 23, 2014

We loved everything about this Hampton Inn! All and I mean all of the staff was friendly and very professional. We were met with smiles and greetings upon entering and leaving the hotel. We stayed 2 nights, a very well made up & clean room both nights. The complimentary breakfast was ample and tastey, something for everyone. Coffee was good and full bodied, decafe available too. Would stay again, a big thumbs up!

Room Tip: Quiet and comfortable.
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Kelly W, General Manager at Hampton Inn Seneca Falls, responded to this review, September 9, 2014
Dear libbyde2,

Thank you very much for your review and all you kind words about our staff and hotel. We are very appreciative. Please visit us again soon!
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 23, 2014

My husband and I stayed at this hotel for a Anniversary get away. We were on a motorcycle trip around the Finger Lakes. We were first greeted with warm cookies and hot chocolate, a speedy friendly check in, and recommendation for a late take out dinner. We were offered to park the motorcycle under the entrance canopy (which was a first out of ALL our hotel stays). I cannot say enough wonderful things about the bed. Quality of the bed was top notch along with the bed linens/pillows. The breakfast was great, the eggs were actually warm, the orange juice was not watered down, everything was very clean and the staff was incredibly friendly, and helpful. There were no cookies on our second night there, but we were given complimentary water, which was so appreciated. We also had another great recommendation for a dinner restaurant and we loved it. Great experience, Great location, Great Trip!

Dear Jennifer P,

Thank you for the survey and congratulations on your Anniversary! I am honored that you spent it at our hotel. I am so glad to hear that everything was great for you. I hope you visit us again soon!
St. Johns, Florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 16, 2014 via mobile

This was my second stay at this hotel and my experience so far is consistent. Love the new Hampton Inn policy to change and clean the duvets and bed covers after each guest. Courteous front desk help as well. I travel there regularly and this will be my regular place to stay going forward.

Stayed August 2014, traveled on business
2 Thank Jason H
Dear Jason H,

Thank you so much for your trip advisor review. I really appreciate your feedback and I am happy to hear we have earned your loyalty. I look forward to welcoming you back during your next visit.
Ottawa, Canada
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 14, 2014

We stayed here recently while travelling through the area. It is clean and well-maintained. Staff were friendly and rooms were newer and updated. Hot breakfast was included with lots of seating and a good selection. We would definitely go back again. Wifi was free and easily accessible.

1 Thank Heather D
Thank you for your review of your stay at our hotel. We always appreciate hearing from our guests and we are happy to hear you found our staff to be friendly and our hotel clean! We take a lot of pride in our property. I am so glad you enjoyed your stay. I look forward to welcoming you back the next time you visit Seneca Falls, NY.
STONEY CREEK, Canada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 11, 2014

Stopped over for one night. Hotel is very clean and new. Pool and fitness centre excellent. The breakfast served in morning is above average and included in my price. Close to the outlet mall via a 7 minute drive. Walmart across the street.

• Stayed August 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Kelly W, General Manager at Hampton Inn Seneca Falls, responded to this review, August 13, 2014
Dear Vince B,

Thank you for such a great review! We loved to earn the status of excellent; it is great to know our guests are happy. I am glad you enjoyed breakfast and I hope you found some good sales at the outlet mall. I look forward to your next visit!
Morris Plains, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 7, 2014

Hotel was nice and Clean. They provided complimentary coffee and cookies on arrival. in night time they also provide Popcorn. Kids were very Happy. Complementary Breakfast was nice. Room was very clean and welcoming. I would definitely come back again.

• Stayed August 2014, traveled with family

1 Thank Mehul D
Dear Mehul D,

Thank you very much for the kind review. I am glad that you and your kids enjoyed your stay with us. I hope you will visit us again soon!
Also consider these accommodations in or near Seneca Falls
Holiday Inn Express Hotels Geneva Finger Lakes
Hampton Inn Geneva
Hampton Inn Geneva
#2 of 11 in Geneva

Been to Hampton Inn Seneca Falls? Share your experiences!