“Hampton Inn have stepped up their game”

Hampton Inn Seneca Falls
Ranked #1 of 4 Hotels in Seneca Falls
Reviewed April 12, 2014 via mobile

It's been years since I've stayed in a Hampton Inn and the memory was not very pleasant.

This hotel is at a completely different standard than the Hampton Inn of years ago. The furniture is near the quality of much more expensive hotels and the room was impeccably clean.

Wifi was included, fast, with a good connection more than capable of handling a skype session to Australia.

Breakfast is continental and more than adequate considering it was included in the ridiculously low price.

The only issue for me was it was difficult to walk around near the hotel with it being a bit outside town and a lack of sidewalks around. I did end up walking the distance which took around 35 minutes.

I highly recommend when staying in Seneca Falls to check out the Downtown Deli for their outstanding sandwiches.

I would recommend this hotel without hesitation.

Stayed: April 2014, traveled on business
Kelly W, General Manager at Hampton Inn Seneca Falls, responded to this reviewResponded April 15, 2014

Thank you for your recent stay and for writing a review. I hope we have gained your trust back in the Hampton Brand. I am glad you were able to enjoy one of our local delis; Downtown Deli is one of the best.

I know it is a bit of a walk, but the good news is they are working on our sidewalk this week, so there will be a sidewalk all the way to Seneca Falls soon! We are excited about that.

Thank you again and I hope you will visit us again soon!

Reviewed April 12, 2014

There are not a lot of choices in this area and we've had good experience with Hampton Inns in the past. The room was clean, spacious and quiet. Our only minor complaints were the very limited breakfast (no eggs, and those french toast sticks were inedible), and what's up with those bed covers? I suppose it's the latest thing, but you have to choose to either use just a light sheet, which can make you too cool, or that very heavy cover that will make you roast.

Stayed: April 2014, traveled as a couple

Thank you for your recent stay with us and taking the time to write a review. I am glad you were happy with the room type. I appreciate your feedback on the duvet cover. We do keep blankets in the closet in all our guest rooms if the duvet is too warm.

Thank you again for staying with us. I hope you have a wonderful day!

Reviewed April 10, 2014

I was extremely pleased with the cleanliness from entry to exit. The Bed was fantastic and the covers so clean and fresh. This was a very welcome place to spend the night. The four mile drive from the Thruway to get to this hotel was worth the drive.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review for us. I am very glad that you enjoyed your stay with us! I hope you will visit us again soon.

Reviewed April 7, 2014

We just came back from a wonderful trip to Seneca Falls and Geneva, just the recharge we needed after a crazy work week. The Hampton Inn was a wonderful and served as a perfect central base to all the local attractions and wineries Seneca Falls and Geneva had to offer. The hotel was beyond clean, new, modern.....every staff member we encountered was friendly and helpful, always had a smile and said hello! The room was very clean and comfortable...breakfast was great and plentiful. As a manager of a boutique hotel in downtown Buffalo, I can say that this is a very well run property in all departments....hats off to management! I noticed other reviewers comment that there is a landfill across the street....that is not so, as it is well over a mile away...you can just about see it in the distance, we jokingly refered to it as Mt. Trashmore but we hardly noticed it....don't know why some people made a huge deal out of something so minor. Anyways, thanks again for the wonderful stay as we will be back next time our travels bring us to the area!

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank PJohn82
Kelly W, General Manager at Hampton Inn Seneca Falls, responded to this reviewResponded April 8, 2014

Thank you so much for your review! It is always great to get reviews from other managers in the industry. I appreciate your kind comments about my team! I look forward to welcoming you back the next time you are in Seneca Falls, NY.

Reviewed April 5, 2014

Staff were great, Customer service was no.1. Person at desk gave us the info we needed for shopping and meals. staff help get everything you need, just ask. rooms were great. I will stay here again. Pool was very clean, breakfast was very good & hot.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for taking the time to write us a review. It is great to hear that my staff was able to help you with everything. Customer service has to be number 1 in this business! I hope we see you again the next time you are in town.

Reviewed April 2, 2014

hotel is very clean and modern, staff is helpful and friendly, used the pool, found it to be heated to a nice temperature, not too hot or cold, all furniture was comfortable to sit/sleep on, only issue was with the pillows were not as fluffy as we like. Will definitely stay here again to follow some of the other wine trails around the finger lakes.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for your great comments. I am very happy you enjoyed your stay and that you got to enjoy some of our local wineries. I look forward to you next visit, and maybe a next one since we have over 80 wineries to visit here!

Reviewed April 2, 2014

My daughter just moved to this area, and we chose to stay at the Hampton Inn. When we arrived following the big "moving day", and after a 7 hour drive, we were greeted by most pleasant experience! The room was clean and fresh, and we enjoyed an excellent night's sleep. The breakfast was great - the fresh fruit outstanding. The coffee was great too.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you so much for your comments! I am glad your welcome was a great one. I know how tiring moving can be and how nice it is to relax at the end of the day. I look forward to welcoming you back when you come to visit your daughter.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Seneca Falls
Quality Inn
Quality Inn
#3 of 3 in Waterloo
Hilton Garden Inn Auburn

Been to Hampton Inn Seneca Falls? Share your experiences!