Hampton Inn Seneca Falls
Starlite Motel(Seneca Falls)
$75
The Gould Hotel(Seneca Falls)(Great Value!)
$149
$85
$80
Del Lago Resort & Casino(Waterloo)
$125
$121
Hotels.com
Hampton Inn Geneva(Geneva)(Great Value!)
$120
$113
Hampton.com
$125
$102
Geneva on the Lake(Geneva)(Great Value!)
$243
Belhurst Castle(Geneva)
$235
$75
Travelocity
Fairfield Inn & Suites Geneva Finger Lakes(Geneva)(Great Value!)
$104
All reviewsindoor poolbreakfast stafffinger lakeshot breakfastwafflesclean hotelstaff was very friendly and helpfulexcellent stayoutlet mallthe breakfast areacookiesgreat place to stayfree breakfastlocal restaurantswaterloo premium outletswould stay here againfront desk staff
Reviewed April 7, 2014

We just came back from a wonderful trip to Seneca Falls and Geneva, just the recharge we needed after a crazy work week. The Hampton Inn was a wonderful and served as a perfect central base to all the local attractions and wineries Seneca Falls and Geneva had to offer. The hotel was beyond clean, new, modern.....every staff member we encountered was friendly and helpful, always had a smile and said hello! The room was very clean and comfortable...breakfast was great and plentiful. As a manager of a boutique hotel in downtown Buffalo, I can say that this is a very well run property in all departments....hats off to management! I noticed other reviewers comment that there is a landfill across the street....that is not so, as it is well over a mile away...you can just about see it in the distance, we jokingly refered to it as Mt. Trashmore but we hardly noticed it....don't know why some people made a huge deal out of something so minor. Anyways, thanks again for the wonderful stay as we will be back next time our travels bring us to the area!

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank PJohn82
Kelly W, General Manager at Hampton Inn Seneca Falls, responded to this reviewResponded April 8, 2014

Thank you so much for your review! It is always great to get reviews from other managers in the industry. I appreciate your kind comments about my team! I look forward to welcoming you back the next time you are in Seneca Falls, NY.

Reviewed April 5, 2014

Staff were great, Customer service was no.1. Person at desk gave us the info we needed for shopping and meals. staff help get everything you need, just ask. rooms were great. I will stay here again. Pool was very clean, breakfast was very good & hot.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for taking the time to write us a review. It is great to hear that my staff was able to help you with everything. Customer service has to be number 1 in this business! I hope we see you again the next time you are in town.

Reviewed April 2, 2014

hotel is very clean and modern, staff is helpful and friendly, used the pool, found it to be heated to a nice temperature, not too hot or cold, all furniture was comfortable to sit/sleep on, only issue was with the pillows were not as fluffy as we like. Will definitely stay here again to follow some of the other wine trails around the finger lakes.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for your great comments. I am very happy you enjoyed your stay and that you got to enjoy some of our local wineries. I look forward to you next visit, and maybe a next one since we have over 80 wineries to visit here!

Reviewed April 2, 2014

My daughter just moved to this area, and we chose to stay at the Hampton Inn. When we arrived following the big "moving day", and after a 7 hour drive, we were greeted by most pleasant experience! The room was clean and fresh, and we enjoyed an excellent night's sleep. The breakfast was great - the fresh fruit outstanding. The coffee was great too.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you so much for your comments! I am glad your welcome was a great one. I know how tiring moving can be and how nice it is to relax at the end of the day. I look forward to welcoming you back when you come to visit your daughter.

Reviewed March 30, 2014

Great hotel with our large group. Nice pool area and fitness center. A reception room we were able to meet in and hang out together in the evening. Enjoyable breakfast, good selection of hot and cold food items. Would stay here again.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for taking the time to write a review for us. We truly enjoy being able to host the sports teams. I am glad that you enjoyed staying with us. I hope to see you and your team again soon!