“Great Facility - Amazing staff !”

Hampton Inn Seneca Falls
Ranked #1 of 4 Hotels in Seneca Falls
Reviewed February 18, 2014

Our volleyball team stayed for 3 nights at the Hampton Inn in Seneca Falls. Terrific facility, very clean. And the staff are top notch. Bent over backwards to be accommodating ! One of our best team-travel experiences !

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled with friends
Kelly W, General Manager at Hampton Inn Seneca Falls, responded to this reviewResponded March 6, 2014

Thank you for your kind words about our hotel. It is our pleasure to welcome your sports team to our property. I hope you will be able to visit us again in the future!

Reviewed February 14, 2014

We had a nice stay at your Hotel. Very clean and your staff was very polite. Your hotel was right off the highway which made the commute easy to arrive and depart from. The parking was a little tight but that was because there was a lot of snow.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you so much for writing a survey for us! I am so glad that you enjoyed your stay and I look forward to welcoming you back the next time you visit Seneca Falls.

Reviewed February 10, 2014

This may have been the nicest Hampton we ever stayed at. The staff was excellent, the room was immaculate and the breakfast was outstanding. We would recommend this hotel to anyone. They even gave us an excellent dinner recommendation.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple
Kelly W, General Manager at Hampton Inn Seneca Falls, responded to this reviewResponded March 3, 2014

Thank you very much for the great review! I am so glad that you enjoyed your stay at our Hampton Inn and your dinner recommendation. I hope we will see you again in the future!

Reviewed January 28, 2014

This hotel and its' staff was perfect for our hockey team! The staff went out of their way to make us feel welcome and were very helpful! Breakfast was perfect and yummy! The pool was clean but a bit too slippery around the pool, my only "negative" comment. Overall, it was a great hotel, the manager went out of her way to meet all our needs and more!

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Kelly W, General Manager at Hampton Inn Seneca Falls, responded to this reviewResponded January 30, 2014

Thank you for your review and all your kind words. I am glad that you enjoyed the hotel and the breakfast; I hope all the kids did as well. I appreciate your feedback on the pool floor and I will look into that. Thank you again for your review and Thank you to you and your husband for your service in the military.

Reviewed January 26, 2014

For a good, dependable stay while shopping at the Waterloo Outlet Mall, you can't beat this Hampton Inn. Excellent location, 10 minute drive at most to mall on good roads. Also 5 minutes to either 'downtown' Seneca Falls and good dining at Parker's Grill and Tap House or 'downtown' Waterloo Village. Our room was clean and comfortable. Service from manager and front desk staff was excellent. Will stay again but probably not in the summer - the nearby dump is really smelly.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for your recent stay and for taking the time to write a review. I am very glad you enjoyed your stay and that you were able to enjoy some of our local restaurants! We have a lot to choose from. I look forward to welcoming you back the next time you visit Seneca Falls!

Reviewed January 21, 2014

I stayed at the Hampton Inn Seneca Falls in December 2013. A friend and I went to the It's A Wonderful Life festival in town and stayed a Saturday night at this hotel. It was incredibly clean and accommodating. The room was very clean and neat. I loved the town of Seneca Falls and when I am back in the area, I plan to stay at this Hampton Inn!

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with friends
Kelly W, General Manager at Hampton Inn Seneca Falls, responded to this reviewResponded January 23, 2014

Thank you for your recent stay and for taking the time to write a review. I am glad you were able to come and enjoy part of our history with the It's a Wonderful Life weekend. There are so many activities that weekend and it grows every year. I hope you will come see us again next year!

Reviewed January 19, 2014

With family in the area, we need a place to stay several times a year. We've stayed at the other hotels within walking distance in the past and have been disappointed with them so to say we were excited to hear that a Hampton Inn had opened here, we were ecstatic. Have stayed here a few times and can say that our expectations from a Hampton Inn are as consistent as can be. The beds are comfortable, the rooms are clean and the layout of the rooms makes it nice and quiet.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple

Thank you so much for your review and your kind words about our hotel. It's so good to hear when people are happy and excited that we are in Seneca Falls now. We are very excited to be part of such a nice town and community. I am glad that you know to expect consistency with Hampton Inn's. We do try very hard to always make sure our guests are 100% satisfied when they stay with us. I look forward to welcoming you back the next time you come to visit your family. I hope you have a wonderful day!

Also consider these accommodations in or near Seneca Falls
Holiday Inn Express Hotels Geneva Finger Lakes
Del Lago Resort & Casino
Del Lago Resort & Casino
#1 of 3 in Waterloo

Been to Hampton Inn Seneca Falls? Share your experiences!