“Weekend to the Waterloo Outlets”

Hampton Inn Seneca Falls
Ranked #1 of 4 Hotels in Seneca Falls
Lansdowne, Canada
“Weekend to the Waterloo Outlets”
Reviewed November 18, 2013

We stayed here overnight for a trip to the Waterloo Outlets. The room was great but I found the bed a little hard for my liking. The free hot breakfast was good though there was not a lot of selection for the hot food. The food that was there was very tasty. Great location and would definitely return. The restaurant they reccommended for dinner was excellent.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with friends
Kelly W, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn Seneca Falls, responded to this review, November 27, 2013
I am delighted that you enjoyed your stay at our hotel. It’s great to hear that you found your breakfast tasty. We do work to the best of our ability to make certain that our guest are 100% satisfied with their stay. We are working on switching to a new menu. Hopefully the next time you stay with us you will feel there is more of a selection to your liking. I'm glad you enjoyed your dinner recommendations, our staff does their best to make sure our guest are sent to the best options in town. We look forward to seeing you again in the future when you return to the Seneca falls N.Y. area.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (48)
Clarks Summit, United States
Reviewed November 15, 2013

Hotel is very convenient to wineries, restaurants and outlets. The room was very clean but the AC was extremely noisy. A surprise for a new hotel. Breakfast was fair. The selection was adequate but less than expected for a hotel in this price range. Many of the choices were empty. No yogurts etc. Staff was very helpful at breakfast. Overpriced for the market. Also was refused AAA discount. I have never been denied it in over 30 years! Many other choices of other hotels and B&B's that offer better value.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Kelly W, General Manager at Hampton Inn Seneca Falls, responded to this review, November 19, 2013
Thank you for staying with us while you were visiting Seneca Falls. I am very sorry that our hotel fell below your expectations. I do expect more from my staff and I can assure you all the issues will be addressed. I have also adjusted your rate to the AAA rate, I am very sorry this was not done at check in for you. I do hope you will give us another chance in the future; we do strive to ensure all of our guests are 100% satisfied when they stay with us.
Brockville, Canada
Reviewed November 14, 2013

Easy to find. Clean, quiet, comfortable, excellent welcoming staff and an excellent breakfast. Found nothing but cheerful and smiling staff. Excellent value. In room hotel book gave us ideas about where to go and what to see.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Kelly W, General Manager at Hampton Inn Seneca Falls, responded to this review, November 18, 2013
Thank you for choosing to stay at Hampton, I am so happy to hear about your stay. We do strive to provide excellent customer service to every guest. I hope we will see you again when your travels bring you to Seneca Falls, NY.
Gloucester on
Reviewed November 11, 2013

Friendly check-in, new and clean premises, soft comfortable beds and the whitest bedding, cushy pillows, immaculate shower with a superb shower head, big flat screen TV, etc. etc, etc. Breakfast was included and lots of decent food to choose from with food assistants ensuring the choices were kept well stocked. Loved the juice, it was not watered down like most places and a good cup of coffee. Competitively priced and located 15 minutes from the Waterloo Outlet Mall. We ate supper at Connie's Diner, home cooked comfort food, just a 5 minute drive from the Hampton. I highly recommend this location and I would go back.

Room Tip: Our room was 4th floor, at back of building and was very quiet. We didn't even hear early mornin...
  • Stayed November 2013, traveled with family
Thank you so much for your recent stay and for taking the time to do a review. We truly appreciate our guest feedback. I am so happy you enjoyed your stay and our Hampton amenities. I also see you got to enjoy one of our local diners. Connie’s is a great choice! I hope we will see you again in the future!
Reviewed November 10, 2013

I will not go back again. We could hear whole conversations and showers running in the rooms beside us and people walking around in the room above. And I'm sure they could hear my kids too. Poor for 200$ new hotel? The room beside us had the radio on and loud people talking. I offered to move to another room but they said I would have to pay for another room. Coffee was good.

• Stayed November 2013
Fort Wayne, United States
Reviewed November 8, 2013

What you would expect from Hampton, High Quality. Do be aware that our room did not have a bath, but a very large shower. Great for us. Also, the bed in our room was firm to the extreme. Some will love this, I found it a bit too hard. The whole property is cleaner than clean; staff is friendly....all the things you have come to expect from Hampton.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Kelly W, General Manager at Hampton Inn Seneca Falls, responded to this review, November 11, 2013
Thank you for staying with us and for your kind words about our hotel. I am glad that we lived up to the quality you have come to expect from Hampton Inn. We really believe in our brand and we always want to be at the top.
I am glad that you liked the shower in your room. In the future if you do stay with us and you need a bathtub, our rooms with 2 queen beds have them. I hope we will see you again!
Fairfax, Virginia, United States
Reviewed November 3, 2013

I Loved this hotel, went up there on Friday to visit our Son who is attending New York Chiropractic College. The rooms were clean and fresh. I believe this hotel is still fairly new. Everything is totally updated and modern.

The offer a free hot breakfast from 6am to 10am, which consist of eggs, sausage, gravy, waffles that you make yourself. Breakfast pastries, toast, bagels, cream cheese, cereal, yogurt, variety of juices and of course coffee, hot tea etc.

Staff is friendly. I would highly recommend staying here. You will find it both comfortable and relaxing. I will definitely go back and stay again.

1 Thank Thiri E
Thank you so much for choosing to stay with us while you visited your son at NYCC. I love hearing how good your stay was. My staff and I always want our guests to be happy.

I hope we will see you again when you come to visit!
Also consider these accommodations in or near Seneca Falls
Holiday Inn Waterloo-Seneca Falls
Holiday Inn Express Hotels Geneva Finger Lakes
Ramada Plaza Geneva Lakefront Resort
Fairfield Inn & Suites Geneva Finger Lakes

Been to Hampton Inn Seneca Falls? Share your experiences!