“Watch the rates on your credit card” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Hampton Inn Seneca Falls

Hampton Inn Seneca Falls
Ranked #1 of 4 Hotels in Seneca Falls
Worcester, United States
“Watch the rates on your credit card”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 25, 2013

Was not happy with this Hotel, I paid cash for my stay and they tried to charge my credit card. Also the maids are very loud in the day time. Watch your credit card statments. The beds are comfortable and the rooms are clean.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles

1 Thank Richard H
Kelly W, General Manager at Hampton Inn Seneca Falls, responded to this review, November 11, 2013
Thank you very much for your response. I am very glad the cleanliness of your room was good and your bed was comfortable. I do apologize for the confusion on your credit card. Our system is set up to authorize $25.00 on the credit card even if cash is paid. This is for any incidental charges you may have while you are here. This money is refunded back to your card if you do not use it. I am sorry this was not explained to you better at check in.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (45)
Reeds Spring, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 23, 2013

We booked this last minute through Hilton booking services and did not know what to expect other than the typical Hampton which is usually good. The Staff was helpful and recommended a good local restaurant. The bed was comfortable and the breakfast was good.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple

1 Thank Owen A
Thank you so much for choosing to stay with us during your trip to Seneca Falls. I am so glad you enjoyed your stay. We truly appreciate our guest feedback. I hope we will see you again the next time your travels take you to Seneca Falls.
Clifford, Pennsylvania
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 20, 2013 via mobile

We stayed here for our overnight trip to the Finger Lakes and were very pleased! The hotel is very clean and well kept, the staff was very friendly, and the rooms are spacious and beautiful. We would have given the hotel a five instead of four, but the outside doors that are normally supposed to be locked for safety purposes were propped open and were not being monitored, so that gave us a little bit of an uneasy feeling.

Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Beach_Lovers91011
Kelly W, General Manager at Hampton Inn Seneca Falls, responded to this review, October 23, 2013
Thank you so much for your review. I appreciate you taking the time to share your comments. I am glad you enjoyed your stay with us! I appreciate you letting us know about the doors. I will make sure my staff pays closer attention to that. Our guests safety and security is very important to us. I hope we will see you again when you come back to wine country!
Clymer, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 14, 2013

This hotel was quite new when we stayed here, so everything was very nice. It was quite filled up by 5pm, so make reservations. Bed was comfy. Good location for wine trail. Nice touch with donuts and cider for the season.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you very much for your review of our property. I really appreciate it. I know it takes time to do these so they are very important to me and my team. I am so glad you enjoyed your stay and the cider and donuts! I hope you will stay with us again!
Kennebunkport, Maine
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 8, 2013

Stayed here for a night on our way to a family gathering. Staff very helpful and kind. internet connection great. Slept through breakfast, but Sierra at the front desk packed us sacks of snacks for breakfast! Thank you!

Room Tip: End rooms are quieter
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Thank you very much for your review of our property. I really appreciate it. I am very glad Siearah was able to help you with some breakfast items. Thank you again for taking the time to write a review. I hope you will stay with us again!
Seneca Falls, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 29, 2013

If you're off to visit the historic sites for Women's Rights, this is the best place to stay. Close to wine country, the historical park, and shopping outlets as well as the NY State Throughway. Excellent breakfast, fresh baked cookies in the afternoon, free wifi, fridge, microwave, free hot drinks available all hours. Freshly washed bedding, comfortable rooms.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with friends

1 Thank Elaine T
Mississauga, Canada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 29, 2013

This Hampton Inn is brand new and the rooms are very comfortable. The breakfast has something for everyone. The location was very convenient, close to shopping, downtown, restaurants and sightseeing. In the lobby there is coffee, tea, hot chocolate etc. 24 hours a day which is a nice touch.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple

Holiday Inn Express Hotels Geneva Finger Lakes
Hampton Inn Geneva
Hampton Inn Geneva
#2 of 11 in Geneva

Been to Hampton Inn Seneca Falls? Share your experiences!