“Clean & New!”

Hampton Inn Seneca Falls
Ranked #1 of 4 Hotels in Seneca Falls
Reviewed October 9, 2012

Stayed for one night on Sept. 30th...room 210, I believe. Room was super clean and new. Beds were comfortable. Desiree att he front desk could not have been moire helpful! She gave us suggestions and directions for dinner choices. Breakfast was beyond good...waffles, eggs, bagels with bacon and cheese toppings, yogurt, fruit and lots more! Only draw back...as we drove in off of I-90, you pass the huge landill that is about a block away from the hotel...methane spouts were on full blast..yuck! Wal-mart is right across the street. Loved this hotel and would recommend it for anyone in the area!

Room Tip: Room was clean and quiet. Front desk staff was very helpful and freindly.
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family

Reviewed October 7, 2012

This is a new Hampton Inn at Seneca Falls, NY. I was there this week on business to our factory in this town. This is a different hotel than I stayed in last time as it just recently opened. The rooms were decorated in a wine theme, my favorite. The breakfast was excellent with hot items, dry cereals and the usual. The staff were very friendly and helpful, would stay there again !.

Room Tip: a new hotel all rooms are most likely great !
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
2  Thank Pumpdude
Reviewed October 1, 2012

We arrived in the evening and stayed for one night. Clean and large room and good wifi connection - that what we expected and got.
We didn't like the breakfast with disposal cattery and plats, but as I understood later during my trip (more 3 Hampton inn hotels) , this is the standard there and we have to limit our expectation.

1  Thank shaked11
Reviewed September 27, 2012

We arrived at the hotel at night so it was pretty dark. The room was really big and smelled fresh. Everything was really clean. I think the hotel is fairly new. When we woke up we saw the hotel at daylight, everything looked really nice. The lobby different and the hallways were different from the standard Hampton Inns, more updated and modern: We liked it! Beds are big and comfortable, we had a king room.

Although we just stayed for one night, we had a very enjoyable stay and would definitely return. Convenient location for the Finger Lakes and for us it was a great half-way stop between New York and the Niagara Falls.

Breakfast was pretty much the same as other Hampton Inns. I'm not a fan of it but everything tasted good and was restocked quickly.

Reviewed September 6, 2012

I think this place is new, it's certainly very clean and the rooms are much nicer than I expected - big-screen TV, comfortable bed, everything very clean.
I don't know about value - we stayed for 2 nights during Labor Day weekend so it was really pricey but on the other hand it was the _only_ thing available in the area.
As far as location is concerned, it's really not bad. In fact I'd say it's just as good as anything else in the region with regards to proximity to restaurants / wineries. We went to Geneva for dinner the first night and down 414 the second night, never drove more than 20 minutes or so which is pretty good in that region!
Breakfast is self-serve continental but for this class of hotel that's normal. As far as self-serve continental breakfasts go it was good.

Reviewed September 5, 2012

The first thing that strikes you is that it is still a fresh hotel. So everything about the place is new and bright. The room was good, the carpets in the rooms and hallways bright & clean and the staff was mostly cheerful and friendly. It will be interesting to see how the hotel does when the newness wears off.

The location, for one, will not change. It is conveniently located near the northern tip of the Cayuga lake. It has good access to either side of the Cayuga or the Seneca lakes for day trips if you are staying for multiple days.

I found the shower head in the bathroom a bit too high for the reach of not so tall people. That would be difficult to change. The internet wi-fi connectivity was horrible in the fourth floor rooms. Even sites like Twitter and USA Today (that is linked from the Welcome page once you have gone past the internet access security) would not open.

I guess that once sufficient complaints and reviews have been written the hotel will build in the redundancy in the infrastructure that one would normally expect. That is all the more important as they publicly target 100% satisfaction.

I have found Hampton Inn front desks would normally carry a map of the area (especially if it is located in a tourist destination). I did not find one here - though the person who check us in shared a few brochures for the region.

The lobby and breakfast area is spacious and has a good combination of tables, high counter, and sofas. This ambiance will continue once the it is not so new. I wonder whether there would be a moderation in the price tag.

The business center is a office by itself. I did not use it, but it looked nice. The pool is indoors, and that is a plus too.

There is a Taco Bell next door, but you may want to head out to the downtime nearby that has good restaurants.

Reviewed September 3, 2012

My family(who were on holiday from Kent,England) & I arrived in the late evening looking for 2 rooms for 3 adults & 3 teens and the manager (Kurtis VonBergen) was an absolute dream who knew what we needed before we even said it and his anticipation(and participation) made the stay well worth the side trip.
He took the time to arrange not only our rooms but to make sure we had enough to eat and a place to enjoy the food and to top it all he took the time to explain indepth the local economy as only a local can so well done Kurtis and thanks for everything.
The rooms were great but that is only to be expected at a hotel with that logo on it but the people who manage them make them special.
Sandy Green,Toronto

Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Seneca Falls
Del Lago Resort & Casino
Del Lago Resort & Casino
#1 of 3 in Waterloo

Been to Hampton Inn Seneca Falls? Share your experiences!