Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Seneca Falls
Hampton Inn Seneca Falls(Seneca Falls)(Great Value!)
$119
Starlite Motel(Seneca Falls)
$75
The Gould Hotel(Seneca Falls)(Great Value!)
$149
$80
QualityInn
Del Lago Resort & Casino(Waterloo)
$125
$121
Orbitz.com
Hampton Inn Geneva(Geneva)(Great Value!)
$120
$113
Hampton.com
$125
$102
Geneva on the Lake(Geneva)(Great Value!)
$243
Belhurst Castle(Geneva)
$235
$75
Travelocity
Fairfield Inn & Suites Geneva Finger Lakes(Geneva)(Great Value!)
$104
All reviewswindow seatcontinental breakfastbagelsroom was cleanrestaurant next doorhard boiled eggsqueen bedstaff was friendlystay there againpleasant staywaffle makermake your own wafflesfresh fruitdel lagocookiesfinger lakesoutlet mall
Reviewed September 27, 2012

This was my first time ever at a microtel. Pleasantly surprised is a understatement. I was on a solo motorcycle trip and needed a room for the night. I saw signs for several hotels on the highway. There were 2-3 other hotels in the same vicinity. Went into the Microtel and the young lady at the desk was super so seeing as the price was right I took the room. The rooms are on the small side but have everything I needed. Perfect room for 1-2 people overnight. Bed was quite comfortable. The room was spotless. Base on this experience I know I will look for Microtels in the future.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled solo
A TripAdvisor Member
BURKS FALLS
Reviewed September 25, 2012

We were sorry not to be able to stay Friday and Saturday nights with you, but were glad with it being College Parents weekend, that at least we did get a suite on Saturday night!
Definitely more than we needed, but glad to have a room!
Theresa (I think was her name) on the front desk was extrememly helpful with our getting on the internet with our own lap-top. Special thanks to her.
Just sorry they ran out of cookies in the front lobby when we went to get one!!!!

Reviewed September 25, 2012

Hotel room was clean & comfortable. Breakfast provided was very good. Staff was helpful and friendly. I would use again and recommend.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed September 10, 2012

This is a motel, pure and simple. Upon entering the place, we were greeted with the smell of cigarette smoke. The place was clearly rennovated not too long ago but still has some out dated features (old tube tv, florescent lighting, mirrored wall above bed), but it was clean and comfortable. The staff was friendly and a big plus for us was they accept pets.
All in all, a good value and you get what you're paying for.
PS- Your GPS will take you to the wrong place, about 5 miles away (an empty field). Instead, use the address of Abigail's Restaurant, which shares the parking lot. 1978 U.S. 20 Waterloo, NY 13165

Reviewed September 8, 2012

My 92 year old mother and I travel to the Finger Lakes every year to see friends. This hotel room was too small, plus there were no bars in the tub for my mother to hold on to. The free breakfast is best left untouched -- we ate at the Holiday Inn around the corner. I would not stay here again. The hallways smelled like smoke! Staff was okay, nothing spectacular. And keep in mind, the hotel is on the corner of 414/5&20. Maybe a mile from the Holiday Inn. Next year if we make it again we are staying at the new Hampton Inn!!!