“Great menu, great service, great food, and a great location on Main Street”

Parkers Grille & Tap house
Ranked #2 of 29 Restaurants in Seneca Falls
Cuisines: American
Good for: Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: We are a fun pub, many draft beers, a great wine list, and a large menu. We feature daily specials and home made soups every day. We also have live local entertainment every Thursday night 8-11, with a Saturday thrown in there once in awhile. Large parties are not a problem. We have a private dining room for your special occasions that will seat up to 60 people.
Reviewed November 21, 2012

Passing through Seneca Falls, NY...don't pass this place by if you are at all in the mood for food. The first thing to catch your eye when you walk in is the very long bar. You have the option of sitting in the bar room or a dining area just off the bar room. We opted for the dining area.

We were looking for lunch and the menu offered many choices. Actually, I had a difficult time selecting one from so many choices. The service was fantastic. The food was well prepared and tasted very delicious. And the cost didn't "break the bank" either. We will defintiely stop here on our next trip through Seneca Falls.

Hope to see you there.

Reviewed November 5, 2012

We go there almost every Friday and sometimes other days. The help is friendly, food is good, beer is great.

Reviewed October 27, 2012

We were there on a busy Friday night. Service was good in spite of the crowd. Food was average...not bad...not great. Nice selection of local beer and wine.

Reviewed October 7, 2012

Great food, I took my coworkers to Parkers, everyone seemed happy with the choice in the downtown. I had a tuna sandwich that was very good.

Reviewed October 5, 2012

I keep hoping for Parker's to play with fire and live a little more dangerously. Sadly they seem to be OK with blandly bland pub food.
E
I end up here fairly often on business taking out colleagues or customers. It isn't that I dislike the place, the atmosphere and service are good. It is just that none of the food makes me go "wow".

In particular vegetarian choices like the pasta or the veggie burger are evilly unflavorful. I can't help but wonder if the food made with dead animals is much better. Still I live in hope that one day the chefs will decide to stop snoozing and live on the edge a little more.

It might drive away the sensible shoes wearing and beige automobile driving crowd but they have so many places to cater to their desire for cardboard food, that they can afford to relinquish one spot.

2  Thank bradshsi