“Great food, wonderful service!”
Review of Penny's Place

Penny's Place
Ranked #5 of 28 Restaurants in Seneca Falls
Oswego, New York
“Great food, wonderful service!”
Reviewed June 25, 2013 via mobile

Stopped after a trip to Seneca Lake for a nice breakfast! Great waitress. Very attentive. Food was very, very good and a lot of it! Wonderful place in the plazas. Lots of friendly people too!! I would return when in this area again!!

• Visited June 2013

Blue Bell, PA
“Good, last minute breakfast place”
Reviewed April 22, 2013

We ate breakfast today at Penny's Place in Seneca Falls. It was a last minute decision, right before breakfast ended and turned out to be an enjoyable experience. There were five adults and one toddler. Service was great, food was brought out quickly and was piping hot. We had the ham and cheese omelet, western omelet, sunny side up eggs, scrambled eggs and french toast. All were enjoyed. Coffee was warmed at least three times and was piping hot and delicious. The only thing that was a little different was the waitress asked if we wanted onions with our fried potatoes and we all said yes, and it was fried onions put on top of the potatoes. I'm used to having the onions fried into the potatoes, giving them more flavor, and wasn't crazy about the way they were just layed on top of the potatoes. Overall a good experience and I would go back.

• Visited April 2013
Waterloo, New York
“Not worth the trip/hassel”
Reviewed April 6, 2013

The server didn't know the difference between battered and breaded fish. I was told it was battered but when I got it, it was breaded. The owner came over and made excuses for the waitress not knowing the menu. She asked how the fish was despite the breading. I told her it was slightly less than average and that I could have frozen fish that equals what I was served. She said people come for "miles around" for her fish because it is so good. I'm not sure if she was trying to convince me or herself.

Visited May 2012
Hammondsport, New York
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great, affordable breakfast!”
Reviewed January 27, 2013

I went based on the recommendation of a friend and must say it was completely worth the trip out there. She had been raving that they have the best breakfast in town, and Penny's Place did not disappoint. They had everything from eggs & toast to pancakes and French toast; everything freshly made to order and at a more than reasonable price! Couldn't have asked for more, try it out!

• Visited June 2012
1 Thank S G
Holmes, Pennsylvania, United States
“Go to breakfast place”
Reviewed January 1, 2013

This is a nice find in a shopping center. Down to earth cooking, locals eating there, so it must be good, and it was! We were there on a busy Saturday morning and service was alittle slow but well worth the wait. Hot chocolate was great.

Visited December 2012