“Great Place!”
Review of Penny's Place

Penny's Place
Ranked #6 of 29 Restaurants in Seneca Falls
Reviewed November 13, 2012

Awesome breakfast! I really like the food there! I go often! Can't wait to go again! Service is always very speedy and friendly.

Reviewed November 5, 2012

If you like diner food then this is the place to go. They also have some unusual meals too. The pies are delicious too.

Reviewed September 4, 2012

We have been visiting Seneca Falls lately to golf and then to breakfast. Penny's Place was good! Clean fast service. Food was nice and hot.

Reviewed July 27, 2012

Can't beat the breakfast... price,portion and taste. All excellent.
My food came out fast,hot and delicious.

1  Thank jason80900
Reviewed July 6, 2012

To start, they only take cash. We went tonight (July 6th, 2012). We were told to sit anywhere. We sat down and weren't offered menus. We had to ask for them. When we got them, we ordered 3 cokes, and one came in a dirty glass. We asked for a replacement twice before one was delivered. Each refill cost another full price drink....

My wife ordered a "chef salad" and I ordered a cup of new england clam chowder. The salad came with lettuce, tomato, and onion, and the clam chowder tasted like it was out of a can.

My son ordered the cheeseburger quickie, a cheeseburger and fries covered with gravy. The gravy was canned, the burger was from frozen, and the fries were just average. My cheeseburger was also from frozen, and my wifes clam strips were also from the frozen section at the local supermarket. We had to wait on the waitress while she counted her tips, and complained her dinner was going to get cold while having to ring us out.

Just stay away from this place...