“perfect location for dc visit” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Courtyard Dunn Loring Fairfax

Courtyard Dunn Loring Fairfax
Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in Vienna
Bluff City, Tennessee
“perfect location for dc visit”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 17, 2013

We stayed here due to the location to the metro. We did not want to have to drive into DC while we were there. With the hotel being across the street from the metro we were at the perfect staging location.

We had rooms on the 6th foor. Very comfy beds. There was only a slight amount of outside noise that carried into the room. Nice flatscreen tv in the room. The bathroom was clean and spacious.

The front desk was very helpful in finding local resturants we could try that were close to the hotel.

We will stay again!

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with friends
1 Thank kristen w

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (62)
Brooklyn, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 28, 2013

Just finished a week long trip to the DC area. Though I now live in NYC (used to be a few minutes from this hotel), I'm down in the area regularly. Sometimes, when the rate is right, I'd rather stay at a hotel than my parents house or a friend's house.

This weekend was my third stay at this hotel - it's a great property, just steps to the Metro, minutes to Tyson's Corner,right near 495 & 66 - so a perfect location.

Great staff, never have an issue when I stay here. Housekeeping always keeps the rooms spotless and it's a great hotel.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled solo
2 Thank bhatnasx
Winchester, VA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 28, 2013

We wanted somewhere to stay where we didn't have to drive to get into dc. Less than a block to walk to the Metro, good area, didn't feel worried about safety even walking home at midnight. Very nice hotel, no complaints!

• Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
2 Thank Karen K
Charlotte, NC
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 28, 2013

My husband and I stayed here to tour DC over the weekend, as the hotel is next to the metro station. We had a room on the second floor and had no problems. The bed was very comfortable, there was a large flatscreen tv in the room, bathroom was nice, etc. My only complaint is that there was no hair dryer in the room.

Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank chesneygirl1180
Manchester, New Hampshire
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 27, 2013

My mother and I stayed here to visit DC. Only a few minutes walk to the metro station, it was very convenient. The staff was friendly and helpful. We booked a room with 2 double beds and they gave my mom and I a HUGE room. It was clean and comfortable. I slept very well. There was significant clothing and luggage storage.

The main communal and eating space was interesting and comfortable. The food pricing at the cafe was actually not bad and comparable to a sandwich plate I could get in NH.

The local area seemed clean and safe, with a lot of upscale new commercial and condo construction around. Didn't mind walking alone within a block of the hotel at night, around where the local dog park is.

I would recommend this to anyone wanting to visit DC, without paying the city hotel and food prices.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank Stephanie H
Guttenberg, New Jersey
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 22, 2013

For my recent trip to DC with my girlfriend, we booked a room at this hotel based on its location relative to the DC Metro Rail. We were in a room with a King size bed, non-smoking on the 3rd Floor.

The hotel is walking distance from the Dunn Loring Metro Station. Nice amenities - Fridge in room, flat screen tv, desk, sofa. Indoor pool on site.

My only complaint from our stay came from the room next door to us. I guess the walls are thin between rooms, because the people in the room next to us had a crying baby, and it woke us up long before we intended to get out of bed. I could even hear them next door when they were talking at a normal volume.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
    • 2 of 5 stars
2 Thank DanaG9
DENVER
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 17, 2013

Our second time at this hotel, this time a trip with three grandchildren to see the DC sites. Rooms are nice with two lovely queens with quality linens. One granddaughter particularly liked the bathroom toiletries and insisted that she smelled so good that the bees would be after her. This hotel could not be closer to the Metro. Don't settle for near the Metro, this is the real deal, you could not be closer. If driving, parking is free and no hassle in finding a spot.
We all enjoyed the "Market" for snacks, breakfast, and a late night beer. The food is fresh and enough of a selection to feed two healthy eating adults and kids with a range of appetites. The value of the food was outstanding.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
2 Thank nannieannie6
Also consider these accommodations in or near Vienna
Hyatt House Falls Church
Quality Inn Tysons Corner
Quality Inn Tysons Corner
#11 of 14 in Tysons Corner
3.0 of 5 stars 250 reviews

Been to Courtyard Dunn Loring Fairfax? Share your experiences!