“Fun Place, Food is OK”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed May 1, 2013

Visited the Vienna Inn with a group of friends. The atmosphere is very informal. The food is ok. I had the chili cheese dog, the Vienna Inn's speciality and it was ok. Others had the hamburgers and said they were very good. It's a get your own coffee & tea place which we all liked. In addition, the reason I really liked it, is that you go individually to the cash register when you finish and tell the cashier what you had to eat & drink and are charged accordingly. As we had six people, this saved us from trying to figure out one bill. We plan to go back for our occasional group lunches.

3  Thank filtex
There are newer reviews for The Vienna Inn

Reviewed April 17, 2013

While this place is a dive my work group come here once a month. We all get dogs, fries and beer. It is good food and it is cheap. And you can still go to the cash register and tell them what you had. However they do keep better track of what each table has ordered.

Reviewed April 8, 2013

This place is loud, and is run by teenagers but its a great place only the locals know about and they make GREAT, CHEAP FOOD. They have great chili dogs. If youre looking for a 5 star restaurant this is not it, but like I said before. If youre looking for great, cheap food, then this is your place.

2  Thank Rocky S
Reviewed March 28, 2013

10 years ago, the Vienna Inn was the place to go for a fun business lunch - their famous chile dogs, downed with lots of draft beer. There were no bills; you just went to the cash register and told them what you had (try that anywhere else) Then the place was sold and has become a dump. Still the same food, but the atmosphere has become dingy and depressive, rather than fun.

1  Thank RaoulD
Reviewed March 16, 2013

If you're looking to be insulted by the servers and eat food that just got out of the microwave, this place is for you. Their chili dogs are supposed to be famous, but they weren't anything special. It didn't taste like they were home made to me (probably got everything out of a can). I might be able to find something edible there, but I'll never be back given the disrespectful nature of the server. She openly insulted me (Can you read? She said). I'll never go back there again.

1  Thank JoeViennaVA