“Cantina charm and delicious food!”
Review of Tequila Grande

Tequila Grande
Ranked #23 of 181 Restaurants in Vienna
Cuisines: Southwestern, Mexican
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Fresh Mexican Food in a family-friendly atmosphere made special for you.
Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Cantina charm and delicious food!”
Reviewed October 25, 2012

The music, service, and delicious food make this place and wonderful place to eat! We just moved back to Vienna from having lived out of the area for quite a while and were excited they were still here. They have plenty of specials and the menu changes often to keep it interesting. The owners go back to Mexico for a few weeks a year, visit the villages to get new recipes, and upon return introduce them through menu updates. The atmosphere is casual and the prices make this place great value! If you are looking for authentic food from south of the border, please be sure to give them a try - you won't be disappointed! Check them out on the web: http://www.tequilagrande.com/about.asp

• Visited October 2012
1 Thank ChuckDickens

Williamsburg, Virginia
“Great Mexican Food and Great Staff”
Reviewed October 9, 2012

My family and I went to this restaurant. We use to live in the area and always liked it. The five of us ate dinner and four of us really enjoyed the food. I, became sick and was unable to eat even though the meal looked delicious. What amazed me was that the waitress noticed that I had not touched my plate and I told her that I was feeling ill and could not eat. Even though I didn't ask the restaurant volunteered to remove the price from our bill even though I objected. Everyone else really enjoyed their meal. I personally can't wait to go back give it another try.
Thanks to your great waitress and staff for making our visit so enjoyable!

• Visited September 2012
1 Thank Lawrence C
Charlottesville, Virginia, United States
“Great food and atmosphere”
Reviewed September 12, 2012

The food was great- Tex Mex style and very flavorful. The kids menu was a great price and the service was good. Huge portions for the adult plates also.

Visited September 2012
1 Thank Heather820
Severna Park, Maryland
“Hopping place. Good Mexican food.”
Reviewed September 8, 2012

Recommend this place for casual eating. We really enjoyed the beef tacos. My niece's chicken burrito was the best; my shredded beef was good but, the chicken so much better. The refried beans were great as was the rice. The chips and salsa very good but the cheese sauce was even better. The price was fine. My only complaint was the mango peach margarita; I believe they forgot the tequila. After we finished we decided our normal sleepiness after one drink was absent; all we could figure was they forgot the alcohol! I would stick with traditional drinks from now on - just too sweet for my taste. Will go back but try to avoid traditional times because they were very busy - a good sign.

• Visited September 2012
Falls Church, Va
“Great chips and salsa”
Reviewed July 26, 2012

This place had great chips and salsa and some great margaritas. It is one of the better tex-mex restaurants in the area and pushes out some good food. The service is excellent and friendly. The price, given the portion size, is on point.

Visited August 2011