“SUPERIOR Customer Service!” 5 of 5 bubbles

Panera Bread
Ranked #79 of 179 Restaurants in Vienna
Cuisines: Soups
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Warrenton, Virginia, United States
“SUPERIOR Customer Service!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 2, 2013

We chose Panera because we had a gift card to use. Our family had ordered lunch after running errands and when I took my daughter to sit down at a table and got settled, I realized that my husband wasn't coming all that quickly behind us. We headed back towards the counter and sure enough, he was still there trying to pay for our order. Our food was just about ready by this time, but there was some technical trouble with the gift card system. Both the cashier and a manager had attempted multiple times to process our payment, and ultimately the manager handed my husband his gift card and told him to enjoy the lunch. I have seen good customer service, but that was far superior to good. We had a great lunch and our order was perfect, just as we had requested. Thank you, Panera for a wonderful meal, excellent service, and the blessing of a meal on the house for the trouble!

• Visited October 2013