“Terrible”

Dining options: Reservations
Arlington, Virginia
“Terrible”
Reviewed July 8, 2012

Terrible service. We waited 10 minutes before a server came and took our order. Didn't bring water or napkins/silverware, then brought entrees (before drinks, silverware or appetizers) only to then pick them up and take them away saying that they weren't ours (even though it was our exact orders and it had been 20 minutes). Our appetizers then came (after they tried to give them to two other tables first) and still no silverware, bread, etc... The server got rude when I asked why nothing else had come. The salad came with dressing on it (which we had asked to have on the side) and the server was again annoyed when we asked to have it taken back. Terrible restaurant.

Visited November 2011

• Korean first
“Delicious italian food”
Reviewed July 6, 2012 via mobile

The signature olives garden green salad dressing was yamy. Pasta and fish were excellent . Did not like the vegtable soup, the shrimp was a bit spaciy but overall tastey.
The service was perfect.

Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Seen one Olive Garden, you've seen it all!”
Reviewed June 15, 2012

Olive Garden for me is like the Fast Food quality of Italian Food. Nothing much to expect. Personally the salad and the bread sticks are not healthy for me. The calories are high. The pasta dishes are also typical. Just your average Italian Restaurant.

Visited April 2012
Vienna, Virginia
“You have seen the commercials ...”
Reviewed April 5, 2012

...heavy fattening italian dishes. Best deal is the unlimited soup, salad and bread stick lunch.

Vienna, Virginia
“WORST FOOD I'VE EVER HAD”
Reviewed December 5, 2011

This is the worst restaurant I've ever been to in my entire life. After the first bite I really could not get another one in. It was absolutely terrible even though I was starving I preferred not to eat! I really cannot stress just how bad this restaurant is.

• Visited August 2011