“Very good Italian food”

Ristorante Bonaroti
Reserve with OpenTable
Ristorante Bonaroti is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #10 of 189 Restaurants in Vienna
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: East Street
Reviewed August 2, 2014

I like the food and service. Only drawback is that the restaurant is a bit crowded. Good for special occasions.

Reviewed May 26, 2014

My wife and I have lived in the area for twenty-two years but had never dined at Bonaroti until yesterday afternoon. The service was friendly and well executed with just the right level of attention. The food was absolutely the best. We shared a shrimp appetizer and I can say that I have never had better shrimp. I had salmon with asparagus and my wife had a shrimp dish. She had casually mentioned to the waiter that I was always a happy man with mashed potatoes but that I would just have to make do tonight. When my dish arrived, I found that he had included a scoop of delicious mashed potatoes. We both had desert - I had raspberries and cream and my wife had a white chocolate cake. Our meals were $101 before tip and I didn't feel that I was paying too much. Everything was delicious and we thoroughly enjoyed Bonaroti's!

Reviewed May 1, 2014

This restaurant was recommended by a friend who just loves it. I was a bit surprised by its location, but I had read some good things about it so my date and I wanted to try it. The decor could use some serious updating, it felt claustrophobic and certainly was not the decor one finds in a fine restaurant; it was dingy. We were greeted warmly, service was lovely, my meal of veal was so-so but my date's halibut was divine. Oh my, I wish I had ordered it. Extensive wine list had many reasonably priced bottles so it is possible to find something good without paying a small fortune, though I did see some great and expensive wines offered. All in all, I would say it was just nice, but I like Macaroni Grill better. That's not an insult. I just expected more from Bonaroti.

Reviewed April 30, 2014

I first dined at Ristorante Bonaroti in 1988 while working in Fairfax, VA. I have returned many times since and my son, who lives in the area, dines there as well. The food is excellent, the service outstanding, and I would never hesitate to recommend it to anyone. It is a little pricey but I believe that you get what you pay for and I never mind paying the bill at this restaurant. I hope to dine there again this year.

Reviewed March 4, 2014

the food is excellent. the service unobtrusive, helpful, informative and complete. reservations are required on weekends but can be made just before leaving the house, on the way to the restaurant. one of our favorite "upscale" destinations.

1  Thank mrstetson1