“One of our "go to" places”

Ristorante Bonaroti
Reserve with OpenTable
Ristorante Bonaroti is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #13 of 187 Restaurants in Vienna
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: East Street
Reviewed January 11, 2012

Bonarotis is one of our "go to" restaurants in Vienna. The owner, Sergio, runs a tight ship and is usually touring the dining rooms at dinner to ensure all is running smoothly. I have had only one less that great meal there. Sergio is from Northern Italy and his cuisine reflects that heritage. Whether you are a regular, or going for the first time, you will receive the same waqrm reception and good service.

Reviewed October 6, 2011

We went to Ristorante Bonaroti around 8 PM on a Saturday evening -- as always, the service and ambiance were both outstanding, and the food quality was superb as usual. It's a great local Italian restaurant; a good value for the cost. And Sergio the owner / manager is always on-site and most attentive.

Reviewed January 21, 2011

Bonaroti is one of my all time favorite Italian restaurants. The food is superb, the staff is attentive and meticulous, and the wine list is comprehensive. Each time we have gone to Bonaroti, the owner has taked a personal interest in the quality of our experience. Having spent several weeks in Italy, I was so impressed by how authentic this restraunt felt in relation to the very excellent meals I had had in Italy. If it is on the seasonal menu, I highly recommend the veal ravioli. Bonaroti would be a great choice to take someone on a date.

Reviewed December 30, 2010

I got a gift certificate so I decided to give it a try after reading its good reviews. The restaurant has a very old-fashioned decorum and most of the guests are mid- to old-age people. We had a half carafe of house Cabernet and prosciutto with melon to begin with. For entrees, I had seafood pasta in white wine sauce and my wife had sauteed veal. Mine was very good; the portion was just right and not heavy like most Italian food. For desert, we had homemade tiramisu which was light and not very sweet.The Italian waiter was very knowledgeable and attentive. Overall, I thought it was a very good dining experience.

Reviewed February 12, 2010

Superb Italian! We had an amarone...wait, that's a wine.