“Great pizza for our visiting family!”
Review of Extreme Pizza - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Extreme Pizza
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Delivery
Description: If you want to get a sense of our business philosophy, all you have to do is pick up a slice. There's no better testament to "Dedication to Quality, Commitment to Innovation" than the pizza itself. Get Extreme!
Reviewed June 28, 2013 via mobile

Ordered pizza, wings and a salad during our stay in the DC area and loved it! Delivered to our hotel with plates and utensils. We ate on the pizza for a couple of days, not wanting to toss any of it! The wings weren't as amazing, but would certainly recommend the pies!

Reviewed June 16, 2013

I was staying at a nearby hotel for business, and eating pizza is kind of a treat for me:) After long days of training, I ordered the Pandora's Veggie pizza on wheat crust, and it was seriously delish! The veggies were "real" and the pizza had fresh basil sprinkled on top, which I love. Free delivery, fast and hot.

I thought the woman I spoke to on the phone was very polite and helpful. I called back to ask if they had paper plates, napkins, etc, and she made sure I got them.

If I had an Extreme Pizza near me, I would definitely order from them.

Reviewed May 28, 2013

This is a new pizza joint to Vienna. I had noticed it setting up next to the dry cleaners that I patronize. So when I felt the urge for a pizza on Memorial Day, I stopped in.

I found the menu very confusing. Each different style of pizza had a cute name. But the list was long and required considerable study, not helpful if all you wanted was a pizza with a particular choice of additions. And the clerk wasn't helpful in figuring it all out.

The worst aspect was that the oven they used was a flow-through type, rather than a large oven that would hold multiple pizzas at the same time. That type of oven may be more efficient, but it also meant that if your order wasn't then next one in line, you had to wait for all the prior ones to finish cooking first - and for me, that meant waiting about 20 minutes.

Oh, and the price for a 12" pizza was $17 - which seemed high to me.

I won't be going back.

1  Thank RaoulD
Reviewed April 15, 2013

I saw this place driving in Vienna during my lunch break, I figured I'd stop since the name caught my attention and I love pizza, it's called Extreme Pizza, that's exactly what it is, Extremely BAD! The girl that helped me seemed like she didn't even know what was on the menu when I was asking questions and acted pretty annoyed when I was undecided being my first time there. I paid in cash and after handling the money she proceeded to make my food without washing her hands or wearing gloves. I ordered a salad the lettuce was soggy, the croutons stale and the "grilled chicken" tastes like frozen processed meat. If I wanted to eat garbage and pay $9 I would have went to a gas station and saved a couple of bucks. Save your time and money and go elsewhere.