“Nice Persian food”

Good for: Families with children
saudi arabia
“Nice Persian food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 29, 2013

Although I went there just because it was across for the Residence Inn and there were limited choices, it was a pleasant surprise. The rice with orange peel is excellent. Good Hommos.

Visited July 2013

“Good atmosphere, average dishes.”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 29, 2013 via mobile

Decided to try this restaurant on a recent trip to DC. As regulars to Mediterranean food, we expected more flavor in the dishes. Most were average, but the atmosphere was nice and reminded us of family dinners. The prices were very reasonable.

• Visited June 2013
“Great food, great service I'll return again and again defenetly !!!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 24, 2013

Is there a 6th star that I can give this place??? We have been ordering take out and delivery from Alborz restaurant in Vienna for a year. They have great customer service and in the 100+ times that I have ordered from them the food has always been consistent. My family love the food also. There chicken barg ,koubideh and must o mosir is our favorite.

• Visited September 2012
2 Thank Ten245
Vienna, Virginia
“food order”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 23, 2013

I ordered 20 kobideh last sat night from this place and all the Kabobs was not cooked properly and nobody ate them,,,we were lucky that my wife make additional foods for our guests..I called them and the female owners were so stupid and uneducated that told us " you should have asked for well done Kabob."
and they saaid they would credit us only 1 Kabob...., we will never order or go to Vienna Alborz ever again....,

sam kh

• Visited April 2013
Baltimore, Maryland
“My First Time at a Persian Restaurant”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 24, 2013

This was my first time at a Persian restaurant and my chicken wrap was pretty good. I rate this as average as I wasn't interested in any of the Persian menu items and my wrap was similar to most other wraps and non-ethnic restaurants.

Visited March 2013