“Really enjoyed my visit” 5 of 5 bubbles

Cuisines: Cafe
Good for: Kids, Families with children, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Breakfast, Free Wifi, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Adjuntas, Puerto Rico
“Really enjoyed my visit”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 1, 2014

We were in the area looking for a decent cup of coffee and saw the reviews so we went for it and Im glad we did. The do have a special selection and I wanted to try the Ecuadorian but they just ran out so I had a cappuccino with Peruvian beans in one word: Sublime.
We all had different varieties of coffee and enjoyed our time there. I wish I live closer to this place.

• Visited March 2014

Fairfax, Virginia
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“The way coffee cafés should be”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 31, 2014 via mobile

You can find this kind of cafe in small college towns, in European villages and a lot of places on the west coast. It took me 10 years of hunting to find one in the the DC area. ( I now know of three. I found all of them through trip adviser but I still had to try many many mediocre ones on the way).
I drive about a half hour to get to this place once or twice a week.
1. The coffee is outstanding. Really. Better than you make at home: better than at chain shops; try it; trust me.
2. They roast the beans, the owner is there and personally involved, the staff are all seriously into it etc. All good things but the main point is - try it, taste it.
3. The place just feels like one of those coffeehouses you find in a college town. I don't know why that is so hard to find in an area as big as DC but it is.

Fairfax, Virginia
“New Favorite Coffee Place”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 25, 2013

Despite living only a few miles from Caffe Amouri, I didn't know it existed until a few weeks ago. What a great find. I was hoping for a coffee place like this in Northern VA. They roast their own beans and have a great selection available as pour overs, french press as well as the brew of the day. I have been back four times and tried the daily brew-each time a different coffee. Each cup was delicious! This is how coffee is supposed to taste. My daughters and I have sampled the breakfast sandwiches and pastries. They are ok, but the muffins don't seem far removed from the bulk baked goods at Costco. Still the coffee and teas are superb. It is a small place and the tables are usually filled, but that adds to the coffee house ambiance.

• Visited August 2013
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank mjfromva040
Vienna, Virginia
“Glad to live in Vienna...”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 18, 2013

...since Caffe Amouri is there. It is truly an extraordinary place; the atmosphere is like being in Portland or Seattle, the service is friendly and quick, and the coffee is fabulous. I've worked my way through every one of their roasts (there are usually 15-20 to choose from), and I haven't had one I didn't like. If you like darker roasts, try the Mammoth or Brazil 451.

• Visited August 2013
Virginia
“Perfect after a nice walk”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 21, 2013

Wonderful for coffee with a friend and right on the W&O trail. Little coffee shop with excellent coffee and a small town feeling. In the mornings, it can be hard to find a seat as some people are using it as an office! Nice atmosphere.

• Visited April 2013