“Great Sushi”

Sushi Yoshi
Ranked #9 of 180 Restaurants in Vienna
Cuisines: Japanese, Sushi, Asian
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
Virginia
“Great Sushi”
Reviewed September 5, 2013

This was my first visit to the restaurant and won't be my last. We had the sushi combo platter for two which was filling, and the sushi was fresh and very good. The restaurant does not accommodate a lot of people, so I would recommend reservations whether for lunch or dinner.

• Visited August 2013

• Korean first
maryland
“Go for their signature Chirashi.......”
Reviewed August 3, 2013

Have been here many times for lunch . The Chirashi Sushi is always excellent and a pretty good deal for the amount of fish you get.

Decided to go for dinner with my family . We thought the sushi was good (fish was very fresh) but the rice balls were too big (one distinction between good sushi and great sushi ). Also, our food took waaaaaaay too long to arrive- we waited a good twenty minutes after finishing our appetizers. My Chirashi was delicious but came out another 10 minutes after our a la carte sushi.

• Visited August 2013
Virginia
“Excellent, fresh sushi”
Reviewed July 25, 2013

The small restaurant is packed with Asian folks, good sign we said and we were right. We sat at the bar, saw how two non-Asian cooks prepare the food and had a very good meal. The tempura was not soggy, the sushi fresh, the service was good. I recommend yo make a reservation though.

• Visited July 2013
San Antonio, Texas
“Elegant and Excellent go hand and hand”
Reviewed July 23, 2013

This little Japanese restaurant is run by a Japanese couple who put together dishes so yummy. Before I went there I was debating which Chirash dish I should choose from Regular, Shanshoku, and Young's Chirash. Oh boy, I was glad that I got a regular dish. It was more than big enough for two ladies. :-) But I was able to successfully accomplish the mission of enjoying lovely pieces. a beautiful presentation too. However, I am going to try Young-San's chirashi more variety next time.

Simple pleasures comes from a nice meal like this here at at Sushi Yoshi.

• Visited July 2013
The Villages, Florida
“Try the Young-San Special Chirashi for Lunch”
Reviewed May 16, 2013

If you want to move up a notch in sushi eating, try Chirashi first and if you already had it and want to have something special try Young-san special Chirashi for lunch. If you are still at the maki roll and California roll, don't even bother since this plate is not cheap even by lunch standard. However, if you like Uni(sea urchin), Salmon Roe, Squid and of course lots of different raw fish, then you are in for a treat. This was concocted here so you won't find this anywhere else. Also, you need to have a big appetite. I haven't been to this place for sometime but I returned recently and it was well worth the price but I couldn't eat all what was on the plate but not because I didn't like what were on the plates but it was too much for me. It comes in two plates. Enjoy.

• Visited May 2013