Open today: 11:00 AM - 10:00 PM
Review Highlights
Good but needs polish

I have been to at least a dozen different escape rooms and this one was just ok. The waiting area... read more

Reviewed December 11, 2018
cici_sleestak
Fairfax, Virginia
Team Building Event

Magiano's catered the team building event. The food was great! Delivery was on time. We could... read more

Reviewed October 17, 2018
Natalie P

See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed July 20, 2018

I had an amazing time here for my birthday. They were very helpful and super creative with the room were in my opinion, Highly Recommended!!

Date of experience: June 2018
Reviewed July 16, 2018

Did a corporate team building event with my organization and we had a lot of fun. We opted in for the team-building seminar at the beginning as well as the catering.

I was surprised how well the presentation tied into effective interpersonal strategies, how to work together to escape, and etc...My supervisor even asked for a copy of the presentation because many of the suggestions would be great to implement within our own team.

Definitely recommend them and the food was great.

Date of experience: July 2018
Reviewed July 14, 2018

This was easily one of the best escape rooms in the area! The Light House room has some of the toughest puzzles I ever encountered. Plus the story line with it made a really immersive and exciting adventure

Date of experience: May 2018
Reviewed July 5, 2018

Had a great day out with the friends. The Calypso's Escape Room is super realistic and both frightening and funny at times. It was brilliant and immersive and 100% recommend anyone to go!

Date of experience: June 2018