I arrived at this hotel using the transit system. I got off at the Vienna station and planned to walk but there was a cab there so i grabbed it at $7.65. Got to check in room (their front desk is not quite ready yet) got checked in and staff was very friendly with recommendations as to where to eat in the area (I'm a vegetarian). When I got to the room its not exactly what I expected for the price (under $80) it was actually very clean! The room had everything I needed. The breakfast was good as well bagels, coffee, juice, and fruit. Great free wi-fi. I recommend this hotel for anyone who wishes to save a few dollars visiting DC. I was worried about the location and the name of the hotel but the area is great, very suburban with lots of restaurants within walking distance.
I would like to single out Sam and Jeff for their fabulous customer service at this Motel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- If you're looking for a clean and reliable place to stay in Vienna Virginia, the charming Vienna Wolf Trap Hotel is the perfect choice. Located close to the Washington DC Metro with easy access to the Wolf Trap Performing Arts Center and Tyson's Corner Center shopping mall, you'll enjoy free continental breakfast and complimentary wireless internet all at an affordable price. With friendly service and free parking, you won't find a better deal in the heart of Vienna Virginia. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets and getaroom.com so you can book your Vienna Wolf Trap Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Vienna Wolftrap Hotel Vienna
- Vienna Wolf Trap Hotel VA - Fairfax County