Concrete stairs in need of repair. Old and beat up property. Clerk wanted to charge me $20 extra for first floor. The hotel was not even close to 1/4 full. Windows so dirty I couldn't see outside. Towels and pillow cases so old that they were falling apart and grey in color. Breakfast consisted of cereal in dispensor next to entrance door on a tiny table. Only nice thing was 2 complimentar bottles of water in the room. Stay away from Mexican restur next door. Cold food. Bugs in beer. Poor service.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- If you're looking for a clean and reliable place to stay in Vienna Virginia, the charming Vienna Wolf Trap Hotel is the perfect choice. Located close to the Washington DC Metro with easy access to the Wolf Trap Performing Arts Center and Tyson's Corner Center shopping mall, you'll enjoy free continental breakfast and complimentary wireless internet all at an affordable price. With friendly service and free parking, you won't find a better deal in the heart of Vienna Virginia. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cancelon and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Vienna Wolf Trap Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Vienna Wolftrap Hotel Vienna
- Vienna Wolf Trap Hotel VA - Fairfax County