“Good quality/rate ratio”

Vienna Wolf Trap Hotel
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Vienna
Reviewed July 17, 2013

Last minute decision to stay in Vienna. The room was older, but clean. Good location for getting around the whole area. Didn't expect much, so we were well satisfied. Don't recomend the Mexican restaurant next door.

Stayed: July 2013
1  Thank Brenda P

Reviewed July 3, 2013

This is a good, clean hotel.
Safe area.
Good location - pretty close to a transit station.
Big parking lot.
Nice restaurants across the street.
Great price.
Polite enough staff.
Decent breakfast.
Had to go up lots of stairs to the room - not a big deal for a younger couple like my girlfriend and I - but just a heads up.
Nice trees and stuff... good vibes.
Would stay here again.
Free Wifi - Wifi was quick.
Once again, would stay here again.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 21, 2013

This hotel had good reviews on line. When I called to make reservations, the Manager said the hotel was a nice place to stay. We had friends visiting from the UK and were going to Feline Center at Wolf Trap for a concert. I took the reviews and the managers advise and booked the rooms. We arrived, it is a dump and should not be able to be rented to humans. Both rooms had a nasty musty smell and they were suppose to be non-smoking. The ceilings had bad water marks on them, the other clientel were loud obnoxious drunks!
The only good thing to this place...each room had a microwave and fridge, but not enough for anyone human to rent at the hotel. ;-(

Room Tip: Do not rent at this hotel....ever!
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed June 18, 2013

I recently traveled to Vienna Va. I booked my lodging on line. BIG MISTAKE! The online site advertised a pool and restaurant in the hotel. There was neither. Decided to stick it out anyway.

After a day of looking around the area I returned to the hotel to retire for the evening. To my surprise I had bugs in my bed! Yes...that's what I said....BUGS...crawling on the sheets and walls.
When I reported this to the office and told them I was checking out I was not even refunded my money...guess they need it for an exterminator! Do not stay here.

Room Tip: No good rooms here. Go to The Comfort Inn!
Stayed: June 2013, traveled with friends
5  Thank Pamela C
Reviewed June 11, 2013

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com
2  Thank Joel H
Reviewed May 21, 2013

I think I may have been tripping balls. I saw some paranormal stuff at this hotel. When I looked at the mirror in room 223, I saw my boyfriend's future image of what he would look like 30 years from now. lCrazy stuff.

Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com
1  Thank Stephanie V
Reviewed May 10, 2013

We needed and inexpensive hotel while getting our son to Union Station in DC. The hotel really fit the bill. It was well with in our budget. The room was a clean no frills room. It had a microwave and a fridge. The TV was older and the room was dated but it was very clean and comfortable. The staff was wonderful. Always smiling a friendly. Free continental breakfast was great. Fresh fruit, bagels and pastries.
It was a short easy drive to the metro station.
We will definitely stay again when we make our next trip to DC

Room Tip: We stayed on a side room parking lot level, no problems. I would avoid the front of the hotel becaus...
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
Also consider these accommodations in or near Vienna
Quality Inn Tysons Corner
Embassy Suites by Hilton Tysons Corner
Best Western Fairfax
Best Western Fairfax
#8 of 21 in Fairfax

Been to Vienna Wolf Trap Hotel? Share your experiences!