This hotel had good reviews on line. When I called to make reservations, the Manager said the hotel was a nice place to stay. We had friends visiting from the UK and were going to Feline Center at Wolf Trap for a concert. I took the reviews and the managers advise and booked the rooms. We arrived, it is a dump and should not be able to be rented to humans. Both rooms had a nasty musty smell and they were suppose to be non-smoking. The ceilings had bad water marks on them, the other clientel were loud obnoxious drunks!
The only good thing to this place...each room had a microwave and fridge, but not enough for anyone human to rent at the hotel. ;-(
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- If you're looking for a clean and reliable place to stay in Vienna Virginia, the charming Vienna Wolf Trap Hotel is the perfect choice. Located close to the Washington DC Metro with easy access to the Wolf Trap Performing Arts Center and Tyson's Corner Center shopping mall, you'll enjoy free continental breakfast and complimentary wireless internet all at an affordable price. With friendly service and free parking, you won't find a better deal in the heart of Vienna Virginia. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotels.com and Travelocity so you can book your Vienna Wolf Trap Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Vienna Wolftrap Hotel Vienna
- Vienna Wolf Trap Hotel VA - Fairfax County