“Worse hotel stay” 1 of 5 stars

Ranked #2 of 2 Hotels in Vienna
wv
“Worse hotel stay”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 21, 2013

This hotel had good reviews on line. When I called to make reservations, the Manager said the hotel was a nice place to stay. We had friends visiting from the UK and were going to Feline Center at Wolf Trap for a concert. I took the reviews and the managers advise and booked the rooms. We arrived, it is a dump and should not be able to be rented to humans. Both rooms had a nasty musty smell and they were suppose to be non-smoking. The ceilings had bad water marks on them, the other clientel were loud obnoxious drunks!
The only good thing to this place...each room had a microwave and fridge, but not enough for anyone human to rent at the hotel. ;-(

Room Tip: Do not rent at this hotel....ever!
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled with friends
    • 1 of 5 stars

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (20)
Virginia Beach, Virginia, United States
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 18, 2013

I recently traveled to Vienna Va. I booked my lodging on line. BIG MISTAKE! The online site advertised a pool and restaurant in the hotel. There was neither. Decided to stick it out anyway.

After a day of looking around the area I returned to the hotel to retire for the evening. To my surprise I had bugs in my bed! Yes...that's what I said....BUGS...crawling on the sheets and walls.
When I reported this to the office and told them I was checking out I was not even refunded my money...guess they need it for an exterminator! Do not stay here.

Room Tip: No good rooms here. Go to The Comfort Inn!
Stayed June 2013, traveled with friends
5 Thank Pamela C

Travelers are raving about these Vienna hotels

Vienna
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 21, 2013

I think I may have been tripping balls. I saw some paranormal stuff at this hotel. When I looked at the mirror in room 223, I saw my boyfriend's future image of what he would look like 30 years from now. lCrazy stuff.

Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com

1 Thank Stephanie V
Tire Hill
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 10, 2013

We needed and inexpensive hotel while getting our son to Union Station in DC. The hotel really fit the bill. It was well with in our budget. The room was a clean no frills room. It had a microwave and a fridge. The TV was older and the room was dated but it was very clean and comfortable. The staff was wonderful. Always smiling a friendly. Free continental breakfast was great. Fresh fruit, bagels and pastries.
It was a short easy drive to the metro station.
We will definitely stay again when we make our next trip to DC

Room Tip: We stayed on a side room parking lot level, no problems. I would avoid the front of the hotel becaus...
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
2 of 5 stars Reviewed January 22, 2013

Hotel has a very 1970's feel. Bathroom wall needed repair. TV was not a flat screen. Would not choose to stay there except for inauguration and proximity to Metro. Bedspread was dirty and overall feeling of room was not one of cleanliness. Did not get to try continental breakfast as we left too early.

Room Tip: Get a non smoking room
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
Brussels, Belgium
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 13, 2012

We live right down the street but recently had to stay here for 1 night in connection with an overseas move (the movers too all of our furniture and we needed a place to sleep 1 night). The manager was polite. The room - very plain, but clean. It had a TV, a microwave, a fridge, and a tea/coffee setup. The bathroom was very plain, but again clean and water temperature and pressure were excellent.
The continental breakfast (free) was good as well - a nice variety of donuts (hopefully from the nearby Dunkin), coffee/tea, juice, fruit, bagels (and toaster), jams, butter, and cream cheese. We paid less than $100.
I also liked the mattress's firmness level (not too firm and not saggy) and the flat pillow.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
    • 4 of 5 stars
Also consider these accommodations in or near Vienna
Quality Inn Tysons Corner
Quality Inn Tysons Corner
#11 of 14 in Tysons Corner
3.0 of 5 stars 248 reviews
Courtyard Dunn Loring Fairfax
Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Tysons Corner
Extended Stay America - Washingt...
#12 of 14 in Tysons Corner
Hyatt House Falls Church
Hyatt House Falls Church
#1 of 1 in Merrifield
4.5 of 5 stars 415 reviews

Been to Vienna Wolf Trap Hotel? Share your experiences!