We needed and inexpensive hotel while getting our son to Union Station in DC. The hotel really fit the bill. It was well with in our budget. The room was a clean no frills room. It had a microwave and a fridge. The TV was older and the room was dated but it was very clean and comfortable. The staff was wonderful. Always smiling a friendly. Free continental breakfast was great. Fresh fruit, bagels and pastries.
It was a short easy drive to the metro station.
We will definitely stay again when we make our next trip to DC
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- If you're looking for a clean and reliable place to stay in Vienna Virginia, the charming Vienna Wolf Trap Hotel is the perfect choice. Located close to the Washington DC Metro with easy access to the Wolf Trap Performing Arts Center and Tyson's Corner Center shopping mall, you'll enjoy free continental breakfast and complimentary wireless internet all at an affordable price. With friendly service and free parking, you won't find a better deal in the heart of Vienna Virginia. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets and getaroom.com so you can book your Vienna Wolf Trap Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Vienna Wolftrap Hotel Vienna
- Vienna Wolf Trap Hotel VA - Fairfax County