Vienna Wolf Trap Hotel
$161
  • Breakfast included
Hilton Garden Inn Tysons Corner(Tysons Corner)(Great Value!)
$159
$77
$142
Residence Inn Tysons Corner(Tysons Corner)
$119
Embassy Suites by Hilton Tysons Corner(Tysons Corner)(Great Value!)
$111
  • Breakfast included
$161
$152
Sheraton.com
  • Pool
Courtyard Tysons Corner Fairfax(Tysons Corner)(Great Value!)
$184
  • Restaurant
DoubleTree by Hilton McLean Tysons(Tysons Corner)(Great Value!)
$204
$197
  • Pool
Tysons Corner Marriott(Tysons Corner)(Great Value!)
$159
  • Restaurant
All reviewsdunkin donutsconvenient accessconvenient hotelroom was cleanshort drivedcmicrowavecerealaccommodations
Reviewed July 5, 2012

At first I had my doubts, place looked like a dormitory. We were on a motorcycle trip running low on fuel and found the Wolf Trap by chance. I was surprised after checking in our room. It was weathered but clean. If you are used to 5 star, go on down the road. It served our needs great, place to shower, get a good nights sleep, and catch the Metro into DC to tour the city.Metro station is a mile away, easy walk, jump on and your in DC in 30 min or so. Good pizza across the street at Joes, good smoothies at Red Mango.

Room Tip: Try to get first floor, we were on third with no elevator.
  • Stayed: June 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed June 25, 2012

My husband and I stayed in the corner room by the breeze way on the ground floor. That was a mistake. The maids pushing their carts sounded like they were coming through the walls. There are some very obvious signs of the flooding. The facing was coming off the door inside the bathroom. The flooring in the bathroom was buckled up.The bath tub had chips knocked out of it. The carpet outside the bathroom had been wet and yucky at some point. Someone had tried very poorly to do a repair job. Compared to the hotel we stayed in the night before this room was very small. It said it had high speed internet. If it was high speed I wouldn't want any slower. Reception was really poor for a fairly new laptop. It definately needed updating.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Sharon A
VWTH22180, General Manager at Vienna Wolf Trap Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded July 24, 2012

Dear Sharon A.,

Thank you for taking the time out to write a review regarding your stay with us. I am sorry to hear that your experience was less than satisfactory. While our property is dated, we do strive to provide clean accommodations. We are working on renovating areas of the hotel and I do hope that the next time your are in the Vienna area you will consider staying with us a second time.

Leo Rodriguez

Reviewed April 23, 2012

My husband and I stay at the Vienna Wolf Trap Hotel when we go up to the DC area. It is nothing special....kind of like a 1950's motel but it is very clean and quiet and the price is very reasonable. Good location near Metro and major roads. Staff is always polite and helpful and the continental breakfast they have in the mornings is good.
It's not like staying at The Fairmont or anything, but it sure is a lot less expensive......

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank LeeAnn094
Reviewed March 24, 2012

The room was dark a musky smelling. Mattress on the bed was like sleeping in a hammock covered in plastic wrap. Mattress cover had a plastic wrap on it that caused me to sweat all night Floor squeaked

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 24, 2012

Stayed here just one night over the summer. The room was very run down inside, old furniture, dirty/torn carpet, and outdated bathroom. This really caught me by surprise since the price wasn't cheap compared to other brand-name hotels.There really wasn't a front office; it was more of a converted motel room with a computer and desk. The free breakfast consisted of stale donuts and bagels, with some watered-down coffee and OJ.

One saving grace was that the rooms were at least clean and the "front desk" folk were nice.

The room rate was ridiculous for the quality of the hotel. I wouldn't stay here again.

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled solo
2  Thank VTZackMorris
wolftrap22180, General Manager at Vienna Wolf Trap Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded January 31, 2012

Thank you for taking the time out and writing a review for the Vienna Wolf Trap Hotel. I'm sorry your experience left you somewhat disappointed. Our staff here takes pride in their work and while our property is a little dated, like you stated we do provide clean and comfortable rooms and the location of our property cannot be beat. During your stay we were under construction as we were remodeling our new Lobby/Front Desk which is adjacent to our new Breakfast area . I was glad to hear our staff treated you kindly; we do take all comments and concerns seriously and will work to improve our breakfast selection in the future. Again, thank you for your feedback and I do hope that you will consider returning back to the Vienna Wolf Trap Hotel the next time you are in the area.

Thanks,