At first I had my doubts, place looked like a dormitory. We were on a motorcycle trip running low on fuel and found the Wolf Trap by chance. I was surprised after checking in our room. It was weathered but clean. If you are used to 5 star, go on down the road. It served our needs great, place to shower, get a good nights sleep, and catch the Metro into DC to tour the city.Metro station is a mile away, easy walk, jump on and your in DC in 30 min or so. Good pizza across the street at Joes, good smoothies at Red Mango.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- If you're looking for a clean and reliable place to stay in Vienna Virginia, the charming Vienna Wolf Trap Hotel is the perfect choice. Located close to the Washington DC Metro with easy access to the Wolf Trap Performing Arts Center and Tyson's Corner Center shopping mall, you'll enjoy free continental breakfast and complimentary wireless internet all at an affordable price. With friendly service and free parking, you won't find a better deal in the heart of Vienna Virginia. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cancelon and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Vienna Wolf Trap Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Vienna Wolftrap Hotel Vienna
- Vienna Wolf Trap Hotel VA - Fairfax County