Stayed here just one night over the summer. The room was very run down inside, old furniture, dirty/torn carpet, and outdated bathroom. This really caught me by surprise since the price wasn't cheap compared to other brand-name hotels.There really wasn't a front office; it was more of a converted motel room with a computer and desk. The free breakfast consisted of stale donuts and bagels, with some watered-down coffee and OJ.
One saving grace was that the rooms were at least clean and the "front desk" folk were nice.
The room rate was ridiculous for the quality of the hotel. I wouldn't stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- If you're looking for a clean and reliable place to stay in Vienna Virginia, the charming Vienna Wolf Trap Hotel is the perfect choice. Located close to the Washington DC Metro with easy access to the Wolf Trap Performing Arts Center and Tyson's Corner Center shopping mall, you'll enjoy free continental breakfast and complimentary wireless internet all at an affordable price. With friendly service and free parking, you won't find a better deal in the heart of Vienna Virginia. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Odigeo and Hotwire so you can book your Vienna Wolf Trap Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Vienna Wolftrap Hotel Vienna
- Vienna Wolf Trap Hotel VA - Fairfax County