We stayed here for the final night of our holiday, the location was great, only 1 mile from the metro station with trains going into Washington DC. Also only about 20 mins from Dullas Airport wher we were flying out of.
The hotel was tatty at the best. Laminate broken off the doors, tape on window cracks and towels like sandpaper. There were cigarette burns on the bathand everything was very worn. It was clean
, we checked the sheets and pillows. We did stay only because we couldnt find anything else nearby. We really wished we had researched the location before leaving the UK.
It was probably a nice hotel in the 70s, shame it hasn't been looked after as the location is great
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- If you're looking for a clean and reliable place to stay in Vienna Virginia, the charming Vienna Wolf Trap Hotel is the perfect choice. Located close to the Washington DC Metro with easy access to the Wolf Trap Performing Arts Center and Tyson's Corner Center shopping mall, you'll enjoy free continental breakfast and complimentary wireless internet all at an affordable price. With friendly service and free parking, you won't find a better deal in the heart of Vienna Virginia. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Odigeo and Priceline so you can book your Vienna Wolf Trap Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Vienna Wolftrap Hotel Vienna
- Vienna Wolf Trap Hotel VA - Fairfax County