I was visiting Washingon DC for spring break, and wanted a hotel that was cheap and not crowded, and I found it. This hotel was very well priced, but it wasnt very convinient. There was alot of traffic due to construction ( i know is not the hotels fault) so it took us twice as much to get to the hotel. The room was very clean, and big. My boyfriend with a wheelchair was very confortable and was able to move around, even though it was a regular room (they only have 1 handicap accesible room). He also took his Service dog with him and they were very accomodating to that as well. The "continental breakfast" wasnt much but bagels and donuts from Dunkins with coffee, tea and juice. I did not eat breakfast because when i got there there wasnt much left (breakfast was from 6-10 am). Overall I wiuld stay here again, but I would find out if there is any construction going on at the time.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- If you're looking for a clean and reliable place to stay in Vienna Virginia, the charming Vienna Wolf Trap Hotel is the perfect choice. Located close to the Washington DC Metro with easy access to the Wolf Trap Performing Arts Center and Tyson's Corner Center shopping mall, you'll enjoy free continental breakfast and complimentary wireless internet all at an affordable price. With friendly service and free parking, you won't find a better deal in the heart of Vienna Virginia. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity and Priceline so you can book your Vienna Wolf Trap Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Vienna Wolftrap Hotel Vienna
- Vienna Wolf Trap Hotel VA - Fairfax County