Before I booked this hotel I read reviews on a few different sites. The consensus was the hotel serves it's purpose - a place to sleep. The non-smoking room smelled like an old room someone had smoked in. I believe the smoke seeps through the badly insulated walls. It's not overpowering though. The walls have holes and bad patching jobs all over. The lighting in the room is bad. The heater worked a little too well so I had to turn it down to 60 to keep the room comfy. The bathroom was surprisingly clean. It appeared cleaner than the room actually. I would recommend this hotel of you aren't interested in very many amenities and just want to sleep. Its in a great town but on a busy intersection. I would suggest ear plugs.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- If you're looking for a clean and reliable place to stay in Vienna Virginia, the charming Vienna Wolf Trap Hotel is the perfect choice. Located close to the Washington DC Metro with easy access to the Wolf Trap Performing Arts Center and Tyson's Corner Center shopping mall, you'll enjoy free continental breakfast and complimentary wireless internet all at an affordable price. With friendly service and free parking, you won't find a better deal in the heart of Vienna Virginia. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Vienna Wolf Trap Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Vienna Wolftrap Hotel Vienna
- Vienna Wolf Trap Hotel VA - Fairfax County