“Unique”

Ranked #1 of 30 Restaurants in Hot Springs
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Woolly's Grill and Cellar is located in the Southern Black Hills in Hot Springs, SD. Woolly's is a family owned and operated restaurant, coffee bar, and lounge. Our restaurant offers a casual, yet refined dining experience specializing in steaks and grilled foods but also serve up a great variety of fresh dishes! Woolly's caters to just about everyone, from families and couples all the way up to travel busses and special events.
Reviewed July 25, 2014 via mobile

Nothing extraordinary, but I thought the food was good. It made my son very happy to eat at this place with the popular name, after all, that was the reason we were in Hot Springs was to see Mammoth Site. The decor had a mammoth theme. It was neat.

Reviewed July 23, 2014

We stopped here for dinner after visiting the Mammoth site. There is a huge selection of options. The food was great. The servings were quite large. The service was wonderful and the atmosphere was very nice. I had my 7 and 9 year olds with me and we all really enjoyed it. We would definitely go back.

1  Thank KentuckyLauren
Reviewed July 18, 2014

I was traveling through with 3 tired and cranky teenagers and an 8 year old, who were all exhausted after a full day of driving. They all wanted restaurant chain food and I pushed them to try this place and it was WONDERFUL. It was so nice to eat great food after a long day. The steaks were fantastic and the sides were great too. Nothing fancy or overpriced; tasty fresh food at a great price.

Reviewed July 17, 2014 via mobile

This place does have very good food. Maybe a little pricey, buy good. The problem with it is the lack of service. We stood at the front desk waiting to be seated for almost 15 minuets. They where not busy at all when we got there. There was two tables occupied. After being seated the waitress did get our order quickly and the food came out in a reasonable amount of time. But while we sat there, the people where piling up waiting to be seated, also getting as frustrated as we did upon arrival. Te lady that was supposed to be seating people was more concerned with walking table with a tray of dessert trying to sell them. Wow. Once we got our ticket and went up to pay, WE STOOD THERE FOR another 15 min tryin to pay. Overall this made for an awful dining experience.

Reviewed July 15, 2014

It is a nice place to eat at. They were a bit busy when my sister and I went there but when it is a popular place, it usually is busy. The food was good. I had the rib platter, they were good fall off the bone ribs, a little spicy but they were ok. I also had their 7 layer chocolate cake. It is to die for! All in all it is a good place to try out if you are visiting Hot Springs.