“Could be a great place to eat”

Woolly's Grill and Cellar
Ranked #1 of 29 Restaurants in Hot Springs
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Woolly's Grill and Cellar is located in the Southern Black Hills in Hot Springs, SD, Woolly's is a family owned and operated restaurant, coffee bar, and lounge. We specialize in steaks and grilled foods but also serve up a great variety of fresh dishes! Woolly's caters to just about everyone, from families and couples all the way up to travel busses and special events!
New York City, New York
“Could be a great place to eat”
Reviewed July 17, 2014 via mobile

This place does have very good food. Maybe a little pricey, buy good. The problem with it is the lack of service. We stood at the front desk waiting to be seated for almost 15 minuets. They where not busy at all when we got there. There was two tables occupied. After being seated the waitress did get our order quickly and the food came out in a reasonable amount of time. But while we sat there, the people where piling up waiting to be seated, also getting as frustrated as we did upon arrival. Te lady that was supposed to be seating people was more concerned with walking table with a tray of dessert trying to sell them. Wow. Once we got our ticket and went up to pay, WE STOOD THERE FOR another 15 min tryin to pay. Overall this made for an awful dining experience.

Williston, Vermont
“The place was nice”
Reviewed July 15, 2014

It is a nice place to eat at. They were a bit busy when my sister and I went there but when it is a popular place, it usually is busy. The food was good. I had the rib platter, they were good fall off the bone ribs, a little spicy but they were ok. I also had their 7 layer chocolate cake. It is to die for! All in all it is a good place to try out if you are visiting Hot Springs.

• Visited July 2014
“Good food, good serivce”
Reviewed July 14, 2014

This was located right next to our hotel and was easy to get to. As a Texas girl, the ribs I ordered left a little be desired, but I had eaten here before I enjoyed it.

Visited June 2014
Hot Springs, South Dakota
“Great atmosphere, ok food.”
Reviewed July 13, 2014

I've ate here three times only because I live around the corner and Hot Springs has very little to offer as far as dining out. The first time I ate here I ordered the taco plate and let me just say I was a bit upset because the refried beans were ice cold like they just opened a can of bean and plopped them on the plate without cooking them. They had the nerve to put cheese on top, clearly I could tell they weren't cooked because the cheese was not melted. Other than that experience the owner is super nice and I love the coffee shop.

Superior< WI
“Don't order the ribs!”
Reviewed July 12, 2014 via mobile

The ribs were awful! They were grey & undercooked! They were tough & the meat wouldn't come off the bone. They do not have a "lounge" for cocktails. It's a bright open coffee bar that you can sit at & have a drink. The service was good until my meal came & I was done even before my husband got his meal. The owner was very nice & gave us a free drink for the delay in my husband's meal, but once the ribs came & he told her they were horrible she never came back!