“Great getaway”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
FlatIron Historic Sandstone Inn
Ranked #2 of 5 Hot Springs B&B and Inns
Reviewed May 15, 2013

This inn was well beyond our expectations. It manages to be both modern and quaint at the same time. Beautiful furnishings, pristine grounds, and interesting architecture make the stay great. We stayed during a busy race weekend and had no problems with anythihg. It makes you want to quit your job and run up to the country. Thanks so much!

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank laurafay4

Reviewed April 18, 2013

Hot Springs is a small town.
And so is the pace of life there.

It has lots of historical places to check out, including an amazingly clear and beautiful reservoir. Among the highlights is the Flatiron Hotel. Located right up against the river the building itself is loaded with charm inside and out. The owner has gone out of her way to blend the tasteful with the historical. I would recommend the hotel to anyone with a appreciation for history and hospitality.

Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Derik E
Reviewed April 17, 2013

I stayed at a Hagen property in Denver, in the Highlands neighborhood, and had the best time in such a beautiful house. The location is superb being close to coffee shops, bars, restaurants, downtown, the 16th street mall and light-rail station. The house was clean, colorful, free wifi, nice yard with patio furniture and friendly neighbors. I would absolutely stay at the same, or any Hagen property!

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank Beth E
Reviewed April 13, 2013

We have stayed in the Flatiron inn and the guest house that is nearby. I have also been there (to the Flatiron Inn) for a friend's wedding also. It was beautiful, and a great place to hold a wedding and to house the wedding guests in one location. I loved the decorations and the ambiance. Great place to stay.

Room Tip: The master suite is beautiful. Or if you are wanting to rent a whole house, the guest house is a gr...
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank Olawa R
Reviewed April 1, 2013

What a great location to spend time away from the busy cities. The property has a Great Atmosphere both inside and out and my experience exceeded my expectations. The suite was very clean and worked well for my group. They made sure that all of my needs were met and it was a pleasure working with them.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank oldfaithful0223
Reviewed March 24, 2013

I stayed at the Flat Iron off and on for a few months last summer and loved it there. The space is beautiful and very well kept. The downstairs suite is one of my favorite places in the world and if you get there on the right day you just might find a spontaneous yoga class! If you end up here make sure and feed the town's rooster a piece of chocolate for me! He'll love you for it.

Stayed: August 2012, traveled with friends
2  Thank Jash_Peaches
Reviewed March 12, 2013

My husband and I did not stay at this property, but we stayed at a Hagen Property in Denver, CO, and it was wonderful. We really enjoyed our stay. The property was incredibly clean and the decor was very nice. Everything worked perfectly, and the bed was very comfortable. The property management company was very easy to work with. It was a last minute rental and they accommodated us very nicely. I would recommend them and their properties to anyone who asks!

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple