“Above and beyond” 4 of 5 bubbles

Rapid City, SD
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Above and beyond”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 26, 2008

No problems at all. last summer my fiance and I went for a weekend of relaxiation after my proposal to her. ( were happily married now)
The owner took care of every worry all night. An amazing selection of teas and he even got us some handisnakcs from his fridge in the middle of the night because we were hungry.

The spa was excellent. Its the entire top floor, i wont go into all the rooms, but ill describe is at a gourmet spa buffet. Best of all, it was just me and my lady. No one else there to bother us.

Try an excellent experience!

Chad and Susan Wharton

1 Thank ChadandSusan

Manitoba
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“outstanding service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 31, 2007

We had a wonderful time. The staff was unbelievable! They were kind and accomodating every moment of our stay. It really felt like we were guests in someone's home. The spa facilities were great, but the treatments were outstanding. I had a lymphatic massage and felt my general health improved as a result. My husband had a hot stone massage and really enjoyed the benefits of his treatment. The breakfast was delicious, the coffee was endless and the conversation was terrific. We can see this town and this resort being a wellness mecca for those interested in rest and relaxation. We will definately be back.

2 Thank TonyandDebbie