“Well...think twice.”

Add it.
Red Rock River Resort
Ranked #9 of 20 things to do in Hot Springs
Reviewed February 14, 2012

The place is not what I'd call a resort - but they seem to be trying hard.

2  Thank blackhillslady

Reviewed September 18, 2011

My husband & I just spent 2 nights enjoyable and comfortable nights at the Red Rock River Resort. The rooms are very nicely done, comfortable. Newly done, and respectful of the old building's character. There is an added big-screen tv and reading room, eating area room with table and chairs, and a spot, outside the spa, to enjoy morning coffee.

We recommend going with the rom plus spa package. Owners have put in a nice spa, with hot tub, sauna, heated sand and granite tiled rooms on which to stretch out. In addition, massages are available, although we were to busy to have one. The rest was perfect to use, any time of day, OR night, but especially after a long day of site seeing.

I must mention the coffee bar on the first floor. Well stocked. Get whatever you could possibly want. And a grand piano adds a nice touch.

Hosts are there to accomodate every need. Well worth, and more, the cost.

1  Thank Pat y
Reviewed August 31, 2011

Very disappointing. We were expecting a luxury resort type hotel based pm the ads and the price but instead arrived at a run down old building. The rooms ate bland and uninspired and the beds old and uncomfortable.

3  Thank telephonefrog
Reviewed March 26, 2008

No problems at all. last summer my fiance and I went for a weekend of relaxiation after my proposal to her. ( were happily married now)
The owner took care of every worry all night. An amazing selection of teas and he even got us some handisnakcs from his fridge in the middle of the night because we were hungry.

The spa was excellent. Its the entire top floor, i wont go into all the rooms, but ill describe is at a gourmet spa buffet. Best of all, it was just me and my lady. No one else there to bother us.

Try an excellent experience!

Chad and Susan Wharton

1  Thank ChadandSusan
Reviewed October 31, 2007

We had a wonderful time. The staff was unbelievable! They were kind and accomodating every moment of our stay. It really felt like we were guests in someone's home. The spa facilities were great, but the treatments were outstanding. I had a lymphatic massage and felt my general health improved as a result. My husband had a hot stone massage and really enjoyed the benefits of his treatment. The breakfast was delicious, the coffee was endless and the conversation was terrific. We can see this town and this resort being a wellness mecca for those interested in rest and relaxation. We will definately be back.

2  Thank TonyandDebbie