“Accommodating”
Review of All Star Sports Grill - CLOSED

All Star Sports Grill
Cuisines: American
Reviewed September 16, 2012

We walked into All Star Sports Grill five minutes before closing at 10:00 p.m., and was welcomed in an exceptionally friendly manner. We were eating while the staff started cleaning and never felt rushed by them in any way. We actually apologized for keeping them so late and their response (with a smile) was "no worries, just enjoy your meal and let us know if we can get you anything." Will definitely re-visit upon our return.

Reviewed September 8, 2012

staff very friendly and helpful. Food was very good with large amounts and very reasonable prices. great atmosphere.

Reviewed September 3, 2012

I made reservations for 20 people we had just had my mothers funeral and wanted to gave dinner together as a family. The restaurant called and asked if we were still coming we were running a little late. I told them we would be there in 10 mins we made it in 5 when we got there they had already given our tables away. The staff was very rude refused to correct the situation. The staff told us we would have to sit outside it was over 100 degrees. Me and my sister argued with the staff and told them we made reservations so we wouldn't have to sit outside. The staff continued to be rude and would not help us. So we all decided to go outside we waited for about 15 then was informed that we were not going to be served. My sister tried to talk to them and they walked away. We finally got the owner on the phone who apologized but that didnt resolve the issue. My family was not able to have a dinner together after such a sad event. I will never go to this place again. If they did it to us they will do it again maybe to u and ur family.

1  Thank anglys113
Reviewed September 3, 2012

My family traveled to rapid City for a funeral & we had reservations but once we got there, we were denied service when they realized we were Hispanic. They first whispered to each other how they were not going to serve us then once we approached them, they told us to our face they were denying us service. We were in awe to be discriminated against for our ethnicity. It was a emotionally draining day already but not only was it ignorant, it was against the law!

1  Thank Mary A
Reviewed September 2, 2012

Poor and slow waitress service, long wait for order, portions small, prices high. Crowded with locals. Probably the best you can get on a Sunday night. You would be better off to eat at the DQ Restaurant or Taco Johns.

1  Thank FDNYCAPT