“Only suitable for very young children”

No photo provided
More attraction details
Owner description: Miniature golf course
Canon City, Colorado
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 26 helpful votes
“Only suitable for very young children”
Reviewed December 1, 2012

It wasn't challenging, it wasn't interesting, it wasn't pretty, and if we hadn't gotten a free pass, it would not have been worth the money. Skip this in my opinion.

Visited June 2012
1 Thank Travelling S

Denver, Pennsylvania
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Great Way to Spend a Summer Night!”
Reviewed August 5, 2010

My husband and I, along with our 2 kids stayed at the Budget Host Hills Inn in Hot Springs, S.D. After dinner, we decided to check out the Putt 4 Fun which was next door to our hotel. My husband didn't really want to waste our money on mini-golf since he plays real golf every weekend with his friends. In the end, we decided to all go play as a family. Well boy was that a good choice! The course was fun for the kids and even challanging for my husband! We especially liked the tricky hole number five. If you are in Hot Springs, this is definately a place to stop.

2 Thank jennaray1