“Fast service”

Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
“Fast service”
Reviewed August 8, 2014

Delivered to my hotel quickly. Pizza was great, hot wings were pretty good. They forgot to give us ranch but came back quickly once we let them know

Visited August 2014

“No surprises”
Reviewed July 15, 2014

Needed a quick meal. This was walking distance from our hotel and the food is the same at any Pizza Hut, which seemed to be better than the other local options at the time. Service was great, food was great.

Visited July 2014
Waverly, Georgia, United States
“Food was good.”
Reviewed June 24, 2014 via mobile

I ordered take out so I can't comment on dining in. But The young man that waited on me at the counter was very nice and helpful. The pizza was delicious.

Aberdeen, South Dakota
“Slow service, so-so food”
Reviewed June 8, 2014

We were looking for something quick for us to eat and that our toddler would enjoy, so we thought pizza would be a good fix. About 30 minutes after ordering, our garlic cheese bread arrived. The cheese was not browned at all, it was super greasy, and it was cool. It took about an hour for us to get our large cheese pizza, which was okay in taste and appearance. There were only 3 families in the restaurant and what appeared to be adequate staffing, so I'm not sure what the delay was. The waitress was very nice so that helped the situation, but I would not go back or recommend the restaurant to friends.

• Visited June 2014
Westminster, Colorado
“So SO”
Reviewed October 7, 2013

It is what you expect a little slow. It was close to my motel. I was traveling alone and was not sure where anything was and this was the easier place to find. Most of the restaurant are hard to get in as parking is bad

• Visited August 2013