Baymont Inn & Suites Hot Springs
$77
Motel 6 Hot Springs(Hot Springs)(Great Value!)
$70
USA Stay Hotel and Suites(Hot Springs)(Great Value!)
$93
$91
$90
$70
Hills Inn(Hot Springs)(Great Value!)
$77
$135
Gold Camp Cabins(Custer)(Great Value!)
$145
Orbitz.com
TripAdvisor
All reviewspool and hot tubroom was cleanwafflesfamily runfamily suitedecent hotelexcellent stayfirst floorblack hillshard boiled eggsbreakfast areabiscuits and gravyplace to stayroad tripmammoth sitenext morningcontinental breakfast
Reviewed June 8, 2011

Our hosts at the Best Western were great. Very helpful with our reservations, very friendly, and very helpful with all the kids and dogs during our visit to Hot Springs. Sixteen of us spent the weekend there and had a great time. The accommodations might not fit in the luxurious category, but they have everything a family group needs: an indoor pool (kind of small, but clean and adequate for small children) and hot tub, free continental-plus breakfast in the morning, internet access, ice and vending machines, etc. Those looking for absolute quiet might not be completely happy here, but you can't help having fun.

Room Tip: Try to get a second-floor room.
  • Stayed: June 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed June 1, 2011

Stayed Memorial weekend. Front desk businesslike, but would not say friendly. Nothing special about the room except noticed that the floor of the tub was dirty from accumulated footprints and the toilet bowl had the accumulated grime of not having a toilet brush used in it in a while. Minimal surface cleaning if any for additional days we stayed. Used own cleaning wipes. Little extras included, snacks set out in the evening, small selection of books to take and read for free, coffee set out in the evening. Pool was clean. Breakfast items were kept stocked and and areas kept clean. Coffee was hot, very good. WI-FI in room inconsistent.

• Stayed: May 2011, traveled with family
2  Thank VeggieSall
Reviewed March 9, 2011

This is first time staying here, was welcomed by a very friendly person at the front desk!
The room was great ... but what really set it apart from others ... the swiming area was actually warm enough to swim, the water was at perfect temp and most zazcuzzies ya don't want to get close to ... this one very clean and set perfect for a great soak.
I would recommemd to others and would stay here again I am visiting in area!

• Stayed: March 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed February 1, 2011

I was so disappointed after a long day of traveling in icy conditions to finally arrive in Hot Springs, find a place to stay and be greeted with the check-in clerk referring to our President as "Buckwheat". OK, so maybe she doesn't like him - FINE! But these types of racist comments on duty at any position where you work with the public is unprofessional and distasteful. Don't like someone's politics? I'm fine with that - It is America after all - but not in a hotel check-in environment. Even just a disagreement with policy issues would never have prompted me to write to Best Western and surf the net to find any option of leaving a complaint. No amount of displeasure with someone's politics, no bad day, nothing can excuse a representative of this hotel chain spewing racist rhetoric. I will sleep in my car before I enter another Best Western.

• Stayed: January 2011, traveled on business
3  Thank AZTraveler43
Reviewed October 19, 2010

I'm a pretty laid back person and not one who likes to give negative reviews unless they are truly deserving. I'd had a reservation to stay here for over a month and was looking forward to it. When we arrived there at 5:30pm on a Sunday after a very long day of traveling, I checked in and were given keys and I hauled all of my luggage up the back flight of stairs (which were covered in hay?? Not sure what was up with that). When I got to my room, it was in shambles from the night before. The maids hadn't even started on it!! I could only see one maid working and she told me she'd be on it soon, but gave no indication how long it would be. I was, needless to say, dissatisfied with this response. For $81/night in the off season I was not expecting this. We wound up going down the street instead to the brand new Motel Six and for a mere $45/night, I was immediately presented with a sparkling clean room, a lovely heated indoor pool and we had a great stay without any complaints. There was an elevator too so I didn't have to haul my heavy bags up the stairs. I don't know how this aging and apparently poorly managed Best Western motel manages to remain part of the BW franchise but based on this experience I will be leery of the entire chain during future vacations.

• Stayed: October 2010, traveled on business