Baymont by Wyndham Hot Springs(Hot Springs)(Great Value!)
$120
Hide Away Cabins(Hot Springs)
$99
Allen Ranch(Hot Springs)(Great Value!)
$25
$76
Hills Inn(Hot Springs)
TripAdvisor
Motel 6 Hot Springs(Hot Springs)
TripAdvisor
All reviewsmammoth sitebreakfast roomeggo wafflesa wyndham rewards memberhard boiled eggsrapid citybooked onlinenational parkshort drivemini fridgewould stay here againmount rushmoresouth dakotasmall towncrazy horseevans plungemotel
Reviewed November 4, 2010

This hotel is outstanding they first start off making you feel right at home and continue this practice your intire stay they make everyone of your needs a top priority and follow through to your satisfaction everything is cleaned daily Im picky on sheets changed daily I didnt even have to ask they did it breakfast in the morning was great they had it all I stayed during the week of the rally in sturgis this hotel is in a fantastic location its centrally located to sturgis,custer state park,crazyhorse memorial,mount rushmore,deadwood this is some great riding and there is so much more back to the hotel the outside is just as kept up as the inside there are no mice in this hotel my room was on the ground floor and I was there for more than a week I didnt have nothing in my room nor did I see anything in the halls and as far as bugs they were all outside you only seen them at nite and its because they were attracted to the light just like they would be at your house and if you werent from that state the bugs were wierd because they were different from the ones at home it was no big deal if your staying there for sturgis next year 2011 or are there during the week of please ask for me mark tuckwell and I can point you in another direction for riding its nothing less than fantastic or you can do what I did ask one of the staff there very knowledgeable you wont regret staying here no matter how long your stay is.

• Stayed: August 2010, traveled with friends
Reviewed July 29, 2010

We were welcomed warmly. The desk attendant even helped us bring in our luggage. We decided to extend our stay. The motel was booked up, but the owner managed to find a place for us. She upgraded our room at a discount price. The family atmosphere was great. Never once, with all of our questions, did we feel they were annoyed or impatient. We would stay there any time we are in the area. Bob Saboe

• Stayed: July 2010, traveled with family
Reviewed July 12, 2010

The Patel's were very freindly, they had a good sense of humor, i was very tired after traveling on a motorcycle, they got me and my traveling freind a room, they were as freindly the next morning, as they were the night before, very social, enjoyed the stay.

• Stayed: July 2010, traveled with friends
Reviewed October 23, 2009

Checked in after long, icy drive down from Rushmore and Crazy Horse. Nice lady at front desk, but that was end of the good stuff. Room a bit dowdy, could have been cleaner. Referred us next door for dinner to ordinary - but overpriced restaurant (The Branding Iron). Breakfast was non-existent. Donuts size of Cheerios and very, very weak coffee in medicine size cups. All this for a lot of money.

Last resort and never again.

• Stayed: October 2009, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 13, 2009

The motel was clean and quiet, and was near the mammoth site, which was the reason I went to Hot Springs. I've stayed at other Super 8's, and haven't been disappointed.

• Stayed: June 2009, traveled solo