“Consistent as usual”

AmericInn Lodge & Suites Republic
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Republic
“Consistent as usual”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 5, 2013 via mobile

We have never been disappointed with Americinn. This was no different. Clean and up to chain standards. The clerk mentioned train tracks behind the motel but we never were bothered. Ear plugs were furnished but we never heard anything. And even if we did, we love the sound of the rumble which usually lasts a few minutes. 4 stars and not 5 were because I felt the Internet was not up to par. I counted on wifi for down loading but never was successful. I think the amenities for the money spent is a very good value.

Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (28)
Des Moines, Iowa
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 30, 2013

From the moment I stepped foot into the lobby I thought I was entering an elder care facility.
It reeked of urine. The room was just as bad and had to go to the store to get febreeze and disinfectant wipes. I'm not a germiphobe but I am into sanitation and cleanliness. I sprayed the carpet and the bathroom. Even lit a candle to get rid of the stench. It was just overwhelming. Could not get another room because they weren't any available. It appeared the hotel might have been a convalescent home at one time which would explain the intense smell of urine. Yuk!!
Extremely overpriced for the quality!!

Room Tip: Very overpriced for the quality
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
Kansas City, Missouri
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 16, 2013

This hotel ranks pretty high of all the properties I've been to. No, it's not the most plush or the largest. However, it is more than just comfortable and you won't find a hotel staff anywhere that cares for every detail of your stay like at the hotel. Mary Lynne and her staff are gracious and welcoming. The rooms are spacious and the beds are comfortable. The entire hotel is spotlessly clean. The breakfast is wonderful with fresh fruit, biscuits and gravy, waffles, eggs & sausage, muffins, yogurt and more. Only 9 miles from Springfield and a 30-minute drive to Branson.

Room Tip: There is a railroad track that runs behind the hotel. I've stayed often on the back side and wa...
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
Chicago, Illinois
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 23, 2013

After going 20 miles out of my way to this hotel, I should have pulled over and sleep in my car!!!!!!! After staying at a AmericInn hotel a week before, I thought this stay would be as pleasant as the one before. Was I wrong!!!!!!!!!!! Rude staff, and because I was using cash , I was forced to give a extra deposit and if the room was left unsatisfactory to the hotels liking the next morning they would keep the money. I felt so unwelcome that I wanted to leave the same night I arrived. And the hotel is next to a railroad track !!!!!!!!! So much for sleeping!!!!!!!! I have never been so insulted in my entire life by such rude people. I asked for extra pillows and was told the had none!!!!!!!! Never again, will I stay at this hotel as long as I travel in that area!!!!!!!!!

Room Tip: Never stay here!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
Austin, Texas, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 19, 2013

Americinn Republic is a great place to say. It was very clean, has a great staff, and provides a wonderful breakfast. W didn't use any kids activities, so no rating on that. It is an exceptional place to stay. We will absolutely stay there on any subsequent visits to Republic.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
Mesa, Arizona
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 7, 2013

I was traveling cross-country and found myself in the midst of a terrible storm as I was passing through Republic, MO. I saw the sign for the hotel and drove the 5 miles off the highway to get there just hoping for a place to ride out the storm for the night. Given that the rate was so reasonable and I had been driving in the storm for several hours, I decided to take the jacuzzi suite. What a wonderful surprise! It was as good as any high-end hotel I've stayed at. Plus the people were friendly. What a wonderful respite from the storm!

Room Tip: For the extra few dollars, the jacuzzi suites are amazing!
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled solo
St. Louis, MO
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 6, 2013

Everything about this hotel was very good. The staff is very friendly and the hotel is in great shape. The breakfast was very good with a good selection and quantity of food. Pool area was very clean. I would highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
Also consider these accommodations in or near Republic
BEST WESTERN PLUS Springfield Airport Inn
Hotel Vandivort
Hotel Vandivort
#2 of 49 in Springfield
Americas Best Value Inn & Suites- Mount Vernon

Been to AmericInn Lodge & Suites Republic? Share your experiences!